James Anderson of SD Bullion spoke with Chris Marcus of Arcadia Economics on Tuesday, July 16, 2019. The discussion mainly revolved around the longterm future silver price perspective for prudent silver bullion stackers.
- Bullishness is beginning again in the monetary metals: gold, and silver.
- The longer-term perspective of why commodities (especially gold bullion and silver bullion) are such undervalued assets at the moment. Their potential downsides versus upside at the moment makes this a prudent trade over the coming years and long term (swapping some fiat currency for bullion at these price levels).
- Taking into perspective the extreme scenario, some paint for the future value of the fully fiat US dollar currency. Studying the former reserve currency of the world, the since fully fiat British pound sterling, helps to keep the future for the fiat US dollar’s value loss within a rational perspective and projection.
- How silver bullion bull markets typically have 2-year explosions in value (e.g., last time 2009 silver price to 2011 silver price run). When is that happening again? Hard to suggest with derivative price discovery markets (COMEX, LBMA).
- Other respected precious metal research firms are forecasting silver prices in the $40s per troy ounce with gold prices passing new nominal price highs by 2022 to 2024.
- Perhaps some establishment financial media could start asking the COMEX's CME Group when they might stop encouraging foreign central bank interventions in our critical price discovery derivative markets.
- The amount of weak silver bullion holding hands currently versus the strong silver bullion hands. How many are going to be selling silver bullion likely cause they want to break even and walk? Or perhaps somehow remain oblivious to the devaluing fiat currency and cashless game afoot?
- What about this Silver Whale theory by Alistair Macleod? First foremost, know the past silver bullion whale facts (i.e., Who owns the most silver?). In the second place, the late 1990s to middle 2000s with Warren Buffett’s silver bullion hoard and his consistent discrediting of gold bullion money.
- How to find James Anderson's work in the physical precious metal industry?
A bullion buyer years before the 2008 Global Financial Crisis, James Anderson is a grounded precious metals researcher, content creator, and physical investment grade bullion professional. He has authored several Gold & Silver Guides and has been featured on the History Channel, Zero Hedge, Gold-Eagle, Silver Seek, Value Walk and many more. You can pick up Jame's most recent, comprehensive 200+ Page book here at SD Bullion.
Given that repressed commodity values are now near 100-year low level valuations versus large US stocks, James remains convinced investors and savers should buy and maintain a prudent physical bullion position now, before more unfunded promises debase away in the coming decades.