- Does SD Bullion ship internationally?
- How will my order from SD Bullion be shipped?
- Can I change my order after my order has been placed?
- Can I combine a previously placed order to lower my shipping cost?
- Am I able to cancel my order from SD Bullion after the order is confirmed?
- Do you accept trade-ins or buyback products that you sell?
- Am I able to pick-up my order in person to save on shipping?
- How do I become a SD Bullion Platinum Member? What are the benefits?
- Will my purchase be reported to the IRS?
- Why is a credit card required on every order I place with SD Bullion even though I am paying by another payment method?
- Are there any restrictions on who can purchase ammunition?
- Does SD Bullion offer storage of precious metals?
- What are the hours of operation for live assistance?
- Do you have a way to track what my investment is currently worth?
- How do I become an Affiliate?
- I'm new to bullion do you have anywhere that explains bullion terminology?
- $6.95 Shipping On All Orders*
- Expedited Order Processing
- Receive Exclusive Discounts and Promotional Offers
- I certify I am at least 21 years of age or older.
- I certify SDBullion is not violating any state or local ordinance by selling and or delivering ammunition to me.
- I certify I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship and that I am not an illegal or unlawful alien.
- I certify I am not a fugitive from justice nor am I under indictment for or have ever been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over 1 year.
- I certify I have never been and I am not expected to be convicted in any court of a domestic violence misdemeanor crime.
- I certify I am not an unlawful user, addicted, or under the influence of any controlled substance.
- I certify I have not been diagnosed with any mental illness and that I have never been admitted to any mental institution.
- I certify I am not subject to a restraining order of any kind.
- I certify I have never been and I am not expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces for dishonorable conditions.
- Monday-Thursday - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST
- Friday - 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST
Does SD Bullion ship internationally?
SD Bullion has established shipping relationships with over 20 countries and we are looking to expand into many more. International customers (excluding US) must place their order by telephone during normal business hours and may inquire about shipping prices and availability by emailing [email protected].
How will my order from SD Bullion be shipped?
All orders are packaged securely with the utmost care. All shipments are shipped fully insured excluding items shipped to addresses not covered by our shipping policy. Packages are shipped with the return address of SD Bearings Supply Inc. to protect the confidentiality of the contents within.
Can I change my order after my order has been placed?
Once your order is placed it cannot be changed. Please see the "Returns and Refunds" section in FAQs for more information.
Can I combine a previously placed order to lower my shipping cost?
Unfortunately, orders cannot be combined as the process is automated. The Doc takes extraordinarily care through order fulfillment technology and automation to make sure your order is received as specified.
Am I able to cancel my order from SD Bullion after the order is confirmed?
You are unable to cancel your order after the order is confirmed without order cancellation charges and possible market loss differential. Please see the "Returns and Refunds" section in FAQs for complete details.
Do you accept trade-ins or buyback products that you sell?
Absolutely! SD Bullion is an industry leader in offering the highest buyback prices on the products we sell. Please give our bullion team a call to to discuss our current buyback rates.
Am I able to pick-up my order in person to save on shipping?
SD Bullion only makes available our corporate office headquarter's address for payment processing and does not make public our order fulfillment or precious metal storage physical address. Therefore, you are unable to pick-up locally. We apologize for any inconvenience.
How do I become a SD Bullion Platinum Member? What are the benefits?
To become a Platinum Member you must place 5+ orders or spend $25,000 in an annual cycle to qualify. Benefits of Platinum Membership include:
*Before taxes and surcharges. U.S. Domestic Shipping Only. Benefits Subject To Change Without Notice.
Will my purchase be reported to the IRS?
SD Bullion is only required to report transactions which fall under the IRS Form 8300 requirements.
Why is a credit card required on every order I place with SD Bullion even though I am paying by another payment method?
SD Bullion requires a valid credit card to guarantee we receive payment for all orders. If you choose to pay by a non-credit card payment method, the authorization you may see on your credit card to insure its validity will automatically drop off your card. The Doc recommends bank wire as the preferred payment method of SD Bullion as it results in the fastest handling and processing time. If you have any additional questions regarding payment methods, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our bullion team at 1-800-294-8732.
Are there any restrictions on who can purchase ammunition
Yes, SD Bullion is only able to sell ammunition to individuals who are 21 years of age or older. Additionally, due to the ever changing legal landscape governing ammunition sales, SD Bullion is unable to ship to residents of Washington DC, New York, Massachusetts, Alaska, Hawaii, Illinois, California, Connecticut, and New Jersey. If you are a resident of one of the areas listed, please check back as we are currently working to comply with a number of regulations which may allow us to ship to you.
IMPORTANT! Customer Affidavit For Ammunition Purchases
Does SD Bullion offer storage of precious metals?
Yes! SD Bullion offers secure, segregated depository storage at the most competitive storage rates in the industry. Please give our bullion team a call to discuss how we can assist your storage needs. Click here for details.
What are the hours of operation for live assistance?
Do you have a way to track what my investment is currently worth?
How do I become an Affiliate?
View our affiliate program here.
I'm new to bullion do you have anywhere that explains bullion terminology?
View our New to Bullion information page.