- Does SD Bullion ship internationally?
- How will my order from SD Bullion be shipped?
- I'm new to bullion do you have anywhere that explains bullion terminology?
- Can I purchase precious metals inside my IRA?
- Can I change my order after my order has been placed?
- How much do you charge for Shipping?
- Can I combine a previously placed order to lower my shipping cost?
- Am I able to cancel my order from SD Bullion after the order is confirmed?
- Do you accept trade-ins or buyback products that you sell?
- Am I able to pick-up my order in person to save on shipping?
- Will my purchase be reported to the IRS?
- Does SD Bullion offer storage of precious metals?
- What are the hours of operation for live assistance?
Does SD Bullion ship internationally?
SD Bullion does ship internationally. To learn more about our international shipping policy and to see which countries we ship to, please click here: International Shipping.
How will my order from SD Bullion be shipped?
All orders are packaged securely with the utmost care. All shipments are shipped fully insured excluding items shipped to addresses not covered by our shipping policy. Packages are shipped with the return address under a pseudonym to protect the confidentiality of the contents within.
Do you have any information for new investors?Yes! Please check out our Gold & Silver Investing Guide here.
Can I purchase precious metals inside my IRA?Yes, please visit our Gold and Silver IRA page to learn more about purchasing Gold, Silver and Platinum inside of your IRA.
Can I change my order after my order has been placed?
How much do you charge for Shipping?
If your order is more than $99.00, you will see a free shipping option at checkout. If your order is less than that, we offer flat rate shipping and insurance of $7.77 per order. International orders are quoted separately per order and location.
Can I combine a previously placed order to lower my shipping cost?
Unfortunately, orders cannot be combined as the process is automated.
Am I able to cancel my order from SD Bullion after the order is confirmed?
Do you accept trade-ins or buyback products that you sell?
Absolutely! SD Bullion is an industry leader in offering the highest buyback prices on the products we sell. Please give our bullion team a call to to discuss our current buyback rates.
Am I able to pick-up my order in person to save on shipping?
SD Bullion only makes available our corporate office headquarter's address for payment processing and does not make public our order fulfillment or precious metal storage physical address. Therefore, you are unable to pick-up locally. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Is SD Bullion required to report my transactions to any Government agency?
SD Bullion is only required to report sales transactions which fall under the IRS Form 8300 requirements. SD Bullion is required to report any buyback transactions that fall under 1099-b requirements.
Does SD Bullion offer storage of precious metals?
Yes! SD Bullion offers secure, segregated depository storage at the most competitive storage rates in the industry. Please give our bullion team a call to discuss how we can assist your storage needs. Click here for details.
What are the hours of operation for live assistance?
- Monday-Thursday - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST
- Friday - 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST