Last modified: June 3, 2021
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information we collect
SD Bullion, Inc collects information to tailor your shopping experience to you. From identifying your location and language to identifying product you recently viewed- SD Bullion, Inc's shopping experience is unique to each user.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you provide to us. SD Bullion, Inc will require a user to register for an account prior to finalizing a purchase online. We may ask for personal information such as your name, address, and other general contact information. We also may require a credit card number to be stored on a secure third-party merchant gateway in order to insure we receive payment. The information is used to complete shopping transactions, optimize order fulfillment, and protect you from fraudulent activity. As you would expect from SD Bullion, sensitive information is secured using the latest encryption technology.
- Information we gather from your use of our website. SD Bullion, Inc collects information using solutions, mainly Google analytics, which stores information by the way of cookies sent to your device.
How we use information we collect
Your privacy and the protection of your information is SD Bullion's #1 concern. The information we gather is used to tailor your shopping experience to you while also helping us improve our services. By identifying your location and language, for example, we are able to customize the product prices to the local currency in your area. Additionally, by detecting the browser or way you are accessing SD Bullion.com (smartphone, computer, etc) we are able to optimizing your viewing width and version of our website.
When you contact SD Bullion, Inc, we may store record of your communication to help solve any issues you may be experiencing or help you complete a transaction. We may also use your email address to inform you about new services and improvements to our website.
Transparency and Choice
SD Bullion values your privacy concerns and you do have a choice on how your information may be used.
For example, you may set your browser to block all cookies including those associated with SD Bullion.com. Please remember that by doing so will limit our ability to optimize your shopping experience and some of the features of our website may not work by doing so.
Information You Share
Our website gives you the capability to share your love of SD Bullion and the products he offers through social media. Please remember that when you share information, it may be made public and thus indexable by search engines which SD Bullion does not have control over.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
You are able to update your personal information anytime by logging into your account and accessing the “My Account” button at the top right of the website.
Information we share
We do not share your personal information with individuals, organizations, or companies outside of SD Bullion, Inc unless one of the following applies:
- With your consent.
- For external processing. Occasionally, we may have a supplier of SD Bullion, Inc fulfill your order and ship it direct. Therefore, it is sometimes necessary to provide trusted affiliates and other businesses personal information which is needed to complete the transaction.
- For legal reasons. We will share information with individuals, organizations, or companies pursuant to a warrant or meeting applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable government request. We will also share your information if we feel it is necessary to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of SD Bullion, Inc, our users, our employees, or the public as required by law.
- For payment collections on an order that is unpaid past our terms and conditions agreed upon at checkout.
- Non-personally identifiable information (aggregated data) may be shared with our partners including advertisers and connected sites.
User Reviews/Generated Content
User reviews are the opinion of others and are not the opinion of SD Bullion, Inc. SD Bullion, Inc accepts no responsibility for the opinions of other users. Furthermore, User Generated Content may be published, used in adverts, shared or hosted on third party websites associated with SD Bullion. Reviews can also be visible in public areas at SDBullion.com to all visitors. You knowingly acknowledge SD Bullion does not guarantee confidentiality with respect to any User Generated Content submitted through SDBullion.com or affiliated third parties that SDBullion.com may use to collect said User Generated Content.
- Participate must enter real email address to be registered for drawing.
- Weekly winner will be emailed from a SD Bullion, Inc staff member. The selected winner must reply to this email within 48 hours or SD Bullion, Inc will draw for a new weekly winner.
- By participating, you are agreeing that SD Bullion, Inc can post your first name, last initial and shipping state on their various digital assets (website, email, etc).
- By participating, you are giving SD Bullion, Inc the right to send you various marketing emails. You are allowed to “opt-out” of these emails at anytime. However, doing so will remove you from the email database and remove you from the chance to win any giveaway prizes.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
Notice of Right to Opt-Out
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), also known as AB-375, provides California residents with the ability to Opt-Out of the "selling" of their personal information. In SD Bullion's case, we do not sell your public information. However, the California law provides very generic definitions that companies like SD Bullion may fall into. Continue reading here.
A "cookie" is a small piece of data from a website that is stored on a user's computer after visiting said website. Cookies are used by websites and third-parties to store various types of information about each individual user. Continue reading here.
1. If you decide to optin to SMS text messaging from SD Bullion, we will send marketing messages of exclusive offers, discounts and other marketing related messages.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code provided. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-294-8732.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You may receive messages every week. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
6. If you have any questions regarding privacy, please read our terms of service, please click here.