Payment & Pricing
When you confirm to lock in the price, you will have entered a binding agreement which cannot be cancelled without penalty. Your payment method must be dated within 24 hours. Payment must be received within five business days on orders under $20,000 or three business days on orders over $20,000 in order to guarantee your market price. If payment is not received within the specified time period above, you will risk being charged a penalty fee, your order being cancelled, or a combination of the penalty fee structure below. A valid credit card is required to guarantee all orders.
SD Bullion currently accepts the following payment options:
*Please note - A valid credit card is required to guarantee all orders, but is only a valid payment method for order totals under $5,000.
- Bank Wire - preferred method of payment and accepted for all orders. Bank wire is the only method of payment accepted for orders greater than $20,000. Bank wire payments need to be received within 72 business hours after order placement. Funds typically process within 24-48 business hours.
- Personal Check - accepted for orders up to $19,999.99 USD. Personal check payments need to be postmarked within 72 business hours and received within 7 business days after order placement. Funds typically process within 3-5 business days of deposit.
- Cashiers Check - accepted for orders up to $9,999.99 USD. Cashiers check payments need to be postmarked within 72 business hours and received within 7 business days after order placement. Funds typically process within 3-5 business days of deposit.
- Postal Money Order - accepted for orders up to $9,999.99 USD. Postal money orders need to be postmarked within 72 business hours and received within 7 business days after order placement. Funds typically process within 3-5 business days of deposit.
- Credit/Debit Card - accepted for domestic US orders under $5,000.00 USD only. Credit cards are not eligible for the 3% cash discount price that is displayed on each product page and applies to all other payment methods. We accept Discover, MasterCard, and Visa. Funds typically process with 24 business hours.
- e-Check (in Beta) - accepted for qualified accounts on domestic US phone orders up to $19,999.99 USD only. Funds typically process within 2-3 business days of transfer initiation date.
- Bitcoin (in Beta) - accepted for qualified accounts on domestic US phone orders over $5,000.00 USD only. Bitcoin is not eligible for the cash discount price that is displayed on each product page. An additional 1% will be added to the order total to receive bitcoin. To place an order with bitcoin, please call our trade desk at 1-800-294-8732.
SD Bullion does not currently accept the following payment options:
*Please note - Payment options subject to change without advance notice. SD Bullion is actively working on new and exciting payment options for the near future.
- American Express, Credit Card Check, PayPal, Personal Starter Check, and any other payment not listed above.
All orders are inspected on a case-by-case basis to minimize the risk of financial fraud. Additional documentation is sometimes required to confirm identity. Large orders are strongly encouraged to use bank wire. Bank wire is the preferred payment method of SD Bullion and guarantees the fastest processing and shipment time.
SD Bullion reserves the right, upon our sole discretion, to cancel any order if we determine an order to be deemed questionable, suspicious or of significant risk regardless of payment method selected and price.
CANCELLED OR UNPAID ORDER FEE
If payment is not received by the payment deadline outlined above, your order will be subject to market loss, 3% cancellation fee, and any collection expenses incurred by SD Bullion.
SD Bullion prides itself in providing the most up-to-date pricing for you and our staff. Occasionally, we do make mistakes and there may be a typographical or pricing error. Under these rare circumstances, SD Bullion retains the right to cancel or refund an order.
MARKET AND INVESTMENT RISK
All investments carry risk. You are responsible for your investment decisions. By purchasing through SD Bullion, you understand SD Bullion, SilverDoctors.com, nor Doc Investments LLC is not responsible for any losses of your investment decisions.
This policy is subject to change at any time without notice. Please review prior to making your purchase for the most current information.
Policy last updated February 12, 2018.