Payment & Pricing
When you confirm to lock in the price of your order, you will have entered a binding agreement which cannot be canceled without penalty. If payment is not received within the specified time period below, you risk being charged a penalty fee, your order being canceled, or a combination of cancellation and penalty fee per the structure below.
SD Bullion Currently Accepts the Following Payment Options*:
- Bank Wire -Bank wire is the only method of payment accepted for orders greater than $20,000. Orders under $500.00 will not have this payment method as an option. Bank wire instructions are emailed to you once you submit an order. Bank wire payments need to be received within 72 business hours after your order is placed. Funds typically process within 24-48 business hours. *If you are trying to process a payment electronically through your bank with a routing and account number please select "e-check".
- Personal Check - accepted for orders up to $20,000 USD. Check payment instructions will be emailed to you once you submit an order. Personal check payments need to be postmarked within 72 business hours and received within 7 business days after your order is placed. Funds typically process within 3-5 business days of deposit.
- Cashiers Check - accepted for orders up to $20,000 USD. Cashiers check instructions will be emailed to you once you submit an order. Cashiers check payments need to be postmarked within 72 business hours and received within 7 business days after your order is placed. Funds typically process within 3-5 business days of deposit.
- Postal Money Order - accepted for orders up to $9,999 USD. Postal money order instructions will be emailed to you once you submit an order. Postal money orders need to be postmarked within 72 business hours and received within 7 business days after your order is placed. Funds typically process within 3-5 business days of deposit.
- Credit/Debit Card - accepted for orders up to $5,000 USD. Credit/Debit cards are not eligible for the 4% cash discount. We accept Discover, MasterCard, and Visa. Funds typically process with 24-48 business hours.
- Bitcoin - accepted for orders up to $250,000 USD. Bitcoin is not eligible for the 1% cash discount. After you submit an order, you will be able to login to Bitpay to pay for the order. Please note, you will ONLY have 15 minutes after you submit your order to pay for your locked order. Funds typically process with 24 business hours.
- Paypal - accepted for orders up to $5,000 USD. Paypal is not eligible for the 4% cash discount. After you submit your order, you will be taken to paypal for login and to remit payment. Funds typically process with 24 business hours.
- e-Check - electronic checks are now accepted for all customers up to $10,000. e-Checks are eligible for the 4% price discount. Currently, we only accept checking bank accounts. Savings accounts are not allowed as payment at this time. New customers and customers without an established order history must link their financial institution via Plaid to use echeck. If your institution is not supported, you will need to supply an alternative payment method or link an accepted institution. Please note that e-check is not the same as ACH and funds typically process within 3-5 business days of deposit.
- Please Note: As of 08/25/22 Chase Bank accounts are no longer eligible for Plaid e-check payments due to changes made by Chase Bank. Eligible customers with an established order history may still manually enter their Chase Bank account information during checkout. Guest and first time purchasers will have to either select a different financial institution to use Plaid e-check or provide a different payment method from the above list.
SD Bullion does not accept the following payment options:
- American Express Credit/Debit Cards
- Credit Card Check
- Personal Starter Check
- Prepaid Gift Cards
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- Any other payment method not listed above
*Payment options subject to change without advance notice. SD Bullion is actively working on new and exciting payment options for the near future.
International Pricing & Payments
- All prices on the site are listed in United States Dollars (USD)
- International customers can pay for orders via Credit Card, Bitpay, or Bank Wire. Please note that international bank wire transfers go through an intermediary institution before the funds are sent to our account. Most of the time, this intermediary will charge us a fee to accept the money. In this event, we will pass this fee on to the customer and would not ship the order until the customer has paid this fee via credit card.
- For more information on international orders please see our international shipping policy
Cancelled or Unpaid Order Fees
- If payment is not received by the payment deadline outlined above, your order will be subject to market loss, 5% cancellation fee, and any collection expenses incurred by SD Bullion.
Payment and Identity Verification
- All orders are inspected on a case-by-case basis to minimize the risk of financial fraud. Additional documentation is sometimes required to confirm identity. Large orders are strongly encouraged to use bank wire. Bank wire is the preferred payment method of SD Bullion and guarantees the fastest processing and shipment time.
- SD Bullion reserves the right, upon our sole discretion, to cancel any order if we determine an order to be deemed questionable, suspicious or of significant risk regardless of payment method selected and price.
Website Pricing Errors
- SD Bullion prides itself in providing the most up-to-date pricing for you and our staff. Occasionally, we do make mistakes and there may be a typographical or pricing error. Under these rare circumstances, SD Bullion retains the right to cancel or refund an order.
Market and Investment Risks
- All investments carry risk. You are responsible for your investment decisions. By purchasing through SDBullion.com, you understand SD Bullion, Inc is not responsible for any losses of your investment decisions.
This policy is subject to change at any time without notice. Please review prior to making your purchase for the most current information.
Policy last updated 08/25/22