$10 Face - 90% US Barber Silver Quarters


$10 Face - 90% US Barber Silver Quarters

As Low As

Currently Out of Stock

Customers Also Purchased

Buy 90% Barber Silver Quarters Online

Barber Quarters were minted from 1892-1916. The Barber replaced the Seated Liberty Quarters in 1892 and were then replaced by the Walking Liberty Quarters in 1916. They were named for their designer Charles Edward Barber, who was the Chief Engraver for the US Mint from 1879 up until his death in 1917. He was responsible for the Barber Dime, Barber Quarter, and Barber Half Dollar which makes the Barber design one of the most famous coin designs in American history.

Since these coins were minted over 100 years ago, they will be circulated. This means the designs on them may be faded, but will still retain their silver content. Barber quarters were minted using 90 percent silver, with the other 10 percent being made up of copper. Each of these $10 in face value will contain 40 quarters, totaling 7.15 troy ounces of silver.

The obverse of the half dollars features Lady Liberty in a Phgyrian cap with “IN GOD WE TRUST” above her and stars on either side with the year minted at the bottom of the coin as well.

The reverse of these silver coins showcases an early rendition of the US Seal with the bald eagle, shield, and banner. The eagle is surrounded by stars and the words “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” & “QUARTER DOLLAR” with the quarter’s mint mark above the second “R” in “QUARTER”.

Add these historical pieces to your collection at a low premium over the silver spot. They were only minted for 24 years and feature one of the most iconic designs on any US coin, making them desirable to collectors.

More Information
Metal TypeSilver
IRA ApprovedNo
Mint Capsule IncludedNo
Metal Content7.15 Troy Oz
YearPre 1965
Diameter24.26 mm
Mint/ ManufacturerUS Mint
Country of ManufactureUnited States
Tube/Sheet QuantityN/A
Mint Box QuantityN/A
Grade ServiceN/A
Release TypeN/A
Edge DesignReeded
Certificate of AuthenticityNo
International Shipping EligibleNo
  • SD Bullion Shipping FAQs
    • How long does it take for my order to ship?

      Orders are shipped 1-3 business days after customer funds have fully cleared our account during normal market conditions.

    • Will my package be insured?

      Every order we shipped is insured!

    • How do I track my shipment?

      Once your order has been shipped, you will be notified by our automated system with the tracking number(s) for your order. You will be able to use this tracking number to get an estimated day of arrival of your order.

    • How much do you charge for shipping?

      Domestic orders over $199 ship for free! Any order under $199 is a flat rate $9.95. International orders are quoted individually at checkout.

    • How do you ship my order?

      We utilize USPS, UPS and FedEx to ship packages. If you select our Free Shipping or Flat Rate shipping option, then we will utilize the carrier of our choice.

    • Can I ship my order to a PO Box?

      We can ship up to $10,000 to a PO Box at no additional charge to our standard rates. However, please note that sealed boxes cannot be shipped through USPS.

    • Do you ship Internationally?

      Yes we do. Learn more here.

  • Storage FAQs
    • Do you offer storage options?

      Yes! We offer direct bullion depository storage through SD Depository at the lowest prices guaranteed. Currently, you can start a storage account for as low as $9.99 per month. Your metals will be well protected in a highly secure vault and fully segregated so your metals will never be co-mingled with other customer's metals. To learn more about SD Depository, please visit our storage page or call us at 1-800-294-8732 to speak with a storage specialist today.

    • What storage locations do you offer?

      SD Depository's primary storage location is on our premises at the border of Ohio and Michigan. SD Depository can also offer storage in the Cayman Islands but please note that storing metals at this location may be offered at separate pricing.

The Doc’s Satisfaction Guarantee

The Doc believes in doing business the old-fashioned way. We provide every customer with a refund, return and/or exchange policy on everything we sell. If for any reason you have an issue with your order, please give us a call. We will always do our best to accommodate you.