1921 Cull Morgan Silver Dollar

1921 Cull Morgan Silver Dollar

As Low As
Quantity QtyCheck / Wire Bitcoin Credit / PayPal
1+
$21.99
$22.21
$22.91
$21.99

Customers Also Purchased

Buy Cull Morgan Silver Dollars Online

The Morgan Silver Dollar was introduced in 1878 and was minted until 1904 when their production was ceased due to depleting US silver reserves. Their production was resumed in 1921 when the Pittman Act was passed but their design was replaced by the Peace Dollar later on in 1921. These particular Cull Morgan Dollars are from their short 1921 mintage run. Morgan Silver Dollars are very popular with collectors nowadays, but back when they were being produced they were negatively perceived by the public.

Morgan Dollars contain roughly .7734 troy ounces of silver and are composed of 90% silver with the other 10% being copper. Cull Morgan Dollars are available at lower premiums over the silver spot compared to their higher quality counterparts.

The obverse of the Morgan Silver Dollar’s rendition of Lady Liberty is one of the most famous images on American coinage. Her left-profile is depicted adorning a headdress with the word ‘LIBERTY’ inscribed on it. The US motto at the time. “E PLURIBUS UNUM” is minted above Lady Liberty with “1921” minted below her.

The reverse features a bald eagle holding arrows and an olive branch in its talons. The face value ‘ONE DOLLAR’ is imprinted below this image, while ‘UNITED STATES OF AMERICA’ encircles the Eagle.

Buy silver dollars in cull condition at the lowest price online from SD Bullion and add to your junk silver collection!

More Information
Metal TypeSilver
IRA ApprovedNo
Mint Capsule IncludedNo
Metal Content0.7734 Troy Oz
Year1921
Purity0.900
Diameter38 mm
Mint/ ManufacturerUS Mint
Country of ManufactureUnited States
Tube/Sheet QuantityN/A
Mint Box QuantityN/A
Grade ServiceN/A
Release TypeN/A
Denomination$1.00
Edge DesignReeded
Certificate of AuthenticityNo
International Shipping EligibleNo
  • SD Bullion Shipping FAQs
    • How long does it take for my order to ship?

      Orders are shipped 1-3 business days after customer funds have fully cleared our account during normal market conditions.

    • Will my package be insured?

      Every order we shipped is insured!

    • How do I track my shipment?

      Once your order has been shipped, you will be notified by our automated system with the tracking number(s) for your order. You will be able to use this tracking number to get an estimated day of arrival of your order.

    • How much do you charge for shipping?

      Domestic orders over $99 ship for free! Any order under $99 is a flat rate $7.77. International orders are quoted individually at checkout.

    • How do you ship my order?

      We utilize USPS, UPS and FedEx to ship packages. If you select our Free Shipping or Flat Rate shipping option, then we will utilize the carrier of our choice.

    • Can I ship my order to a PO Box?

      We can ship up to $10,000 to a PO Box at no additional charge to our standard rates. However, please note that sealed boxes cannot be shipped through USPS.

    • Do you ship Internationally?

      Yes we do. Learn more here.

  • Storage FAQs
    • Do you offer storage options?

      Yes! We offer direct bullion depository storage through SD Depository at the lowest prices guaranteed. Currently, you can start a storage account for as low as $9.99 per month. Your metals will be well protected in a highly secure vault and fully segregated so your metals will never be co-mingled with other customer's metals. To learn more about SD Depository, please visit our storage page or call us at 1-800-294-8732 to speak with a storage specialist today.

    • What storage locations do you offer?

      SD Depository's primary storage location in on our premises at the border of Ohio and Michigan. SD Depository also offers locations in New York, Florida, California and the Cayman Islands. Please note, storing metals at these locations may be offered at separate pricing.

The Doc’s Satisfaction Guarantee

The Doc believes in doing business the old-fashioned way. We provide every customer with a refund, return and/or exchange policy on everything we sell. If for any reason you have an issue with your order, please give us a call. We will always do our best to accommodate you