The Doc believes in doing business the old-fashioned way. We provide every customer with a refund, return and/or exchange policy on everything we sell. If for any reason you have an issue with your order, please give us a call. We will always do our best to accommodate you.
Gold Thread Hoop Earrings - SD24K
Gold Thread Hoop Earrings - SD24K
|Quantity Qty||Check / Wire||Bitcoin||Credit / PayPal|
Purchase a pair of Gold Thread Hoop Earrings by SD24K today!
SD Bullion believes in gold bullion as a store of wealth, hedge against market volatility, and as an overall low-risk investment for everyone. With that in mind, SD Bullion gives customers the opportunity to purchase a wide variety of gold bullion for great prices. Inspired by the timeless tradition of gold and the modern-day value of precious metals comes a new gold experience: SD24K.
The Gold Thread Hoop Earrings are struck with .9999 pure gold. The darling hoops feature a threaded, twisted band, perfect for any age or occasion. The simple and intricate details in the thread compliment the SD24K Golden Thread Ring. These two pieces together would make for a beautiful gift!
- 15.94 Grams total, or 0.512 Troy Ounces of .9999 24 Karat Gold
- Dimensions: 26.40 (diameter) x 3.3 mm (width)
- Beautifully polished with a highly reflective surface
- The Gold Thread Hoop Earrings are sold in a pair, shipped in a custom SD24K jewelry box, and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
All products are subject to a minimal weight variance, which is typical in jewelry production.
- Complete the look by pairing the earrings with the Gold Thread Ring
SD24K gives customers a practical opportunity to invest in gold and diversify their portfolios. Gold jewelry is a wise investment for a variety of reasons, including its long-term worth and resistance to corrosion and tarnish. With the jewelry market flooded with 14 and 18 Karat gold pieces, the Gold Thread Hoop Earrings give our customers the opportunity to purchase a more valuable, more pure piece of jewelry, exclusive at SD Bullion! Add these stunning pieces to your cart today.
The following is advised to keep your 24 Karat gold jewelry in the best condition:
- Although malleable, avoid excessive, repetitive bending of the metal to prevent weakening the jewelry.
- Prevent scratching by storing SD24K pieces away in their individual pouches, separate from other jewelry.
- Wipe jewelry with a gentle cotton cloth and avoid using abrasive materials to polish.
- Allow your jewelry to soak in warm water with a light detergent every now and then to remove any residue that has built up from daily wear and is causing it to appear dull.
- If you wish to get your product professionally cleaned, please ensure the jeweler is knowledgeable about the proper care required for 24 Karat gold.
|Mint Capsule Included||No|
|Certificate of Authenticity||Yes|
|International Shipping Eligible||No|
- SD Bullion Shipping FAQs
How long does it take for my order to ship?
Will my package be insured?
Every order we shipped is insured!
How do I track my shipment?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be notified by our automated system with the tracking number(s) for your order. You will be able to use this tracking number to get an estimated day of arrival of your order.
How much do you charge for shipping?
Domestic orders over $199 ship for free! Any order under $199 is a flat rate $9.95. International orders are quoted individually at checkout.
How do you ship my order?
We utilize USPS, UPS and FedEx to ship packages. If you select our Free Shipping or Flat Rate shipping option, then we will utilize the carrier of our choice.
Can I ship my order to a PO Box?
We can ship up to $10,000 to a PO Box at no additional charge to our standard rates. However, please note that sealed boxes cannot be shipped through USPS.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes we do. Learn more here.
- Storage FAQs
Do you offer storage options?
What storage locations do you offer?
SD Depository's primary storage location in on our premises at the border of Ohio and Michigan. SD Depository also offers locations in New York, Florida, California and the Cayman Islands. Please note, storing metals at these locations may be offered at separate pricing.
The Doc’s Satisfaction Guarantee