The Doc believes in doing business the old-fashioned way. We provide every customer with a refund, return and/or exchange policy on everything we sell. If for any reason you have an issue with your order, please give us a call. We will always do our best to accommodate you
Gold Thread Ring - SD24K
Gold Thread Ring - SD24K
|Quantity Qty||Check / Wire||Bitcoin||Credit / PayPal|
Purchase the Gold Thread Ring by SD24K Online Now!
Gold is a timeless precious metal originating back thousands of years when it was initially utilized to create jewelry and craft artifacts. In the twenty-first century, gold still holds just as much importance as it did long ago. You can now purchase 24 Karat gold jewelry at SD Bullion, including the new Gold Thread Ring.
This ring has a threaded design wrapped around the band, creating a clean, detailed look. Threaded designs often symbolize the strength of unity, represented by the threaded pieces coming together to form one stronger band. The simplistic yet refined design makes this ring perfect for any occasion.
Because 24 Karat gold is a flexible alloy, this ring fits all fingers. This unique property of 24 karat gold makes each jewelry piece malleable to accommodate each buyer. SD Bullion is delighted to provide our consumers SD24K’s high-quality, exclusive, and one-of-a-kind items. This ring complements the matching thread earrings, making for an elegant gift or look when paired together.
- 12.7 Grams, or 0.386 Troy Ounces of .9999 24 Karat Gold
- Dimension: Diameter of 26.40 mm and bandwidth of 3.3 mm
- Beautiful polished finish, displaying the reflective vibrancy of the gold
- Shipped in a gorgeous jewelry box & accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, validating the purity and quality of the product
- All products are subject to a minimal weight variance, which is typical in jewelry production.
- Adjustable ring to fit any size finger, making this a perfect fit for anyone
The Gold Thread Ring comes in a lovely jewelry box, which is ideal for keeping it while not in use. Customers may easily add 24 Karat gold bullion to their portfolio with this attractive ring. Please contact SD Bullion at 1-800-294-8732 or email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this item.
The following is advised to keep your 24 Karat gold jewelry in the best condition:
- Although malleable, avoid excessive, repetitive bending of the metal to prevent weakening the jewelry.
- Prevent scratching by storing SD24K pieces away in their individual pouches, separate from other jewelry.
- Wipe jewelry with a gentle cotton cloth and avoid using abrasive materials to polish.
- Allow your jewelry to soak in warm water with a light detergent every now and then to remove any residue that has built up from daily wear and is causing it to appear dull.
- If you wish to get your product professionally cleaned, please ensure the jeweler is knowledgeable about the proper care required for 24 Karat gold.
|Mint Capsule Included||No|
|Certificate of Authenticity||Yes|
|International Shipping Eligible||Yes|
- SD Bullion Shipping FAQs
How long does it take for my order to ship?
Orders are shipped 1-3 business days after customer funds have fully cleared our account during normal market conditions.
Will my package be insured?
Every order we shipped is insured!
How do I track my shipment?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be notified by our automated system with the tracking number(s) for your order. You will be able to use this tracking number to get an estimated day of arrival of your order.
How much do you charge for shipping?
Domestic orders over $199 ship for free! Any order under $199 is a flat rate $9.95. International orders are quoted individually at checkout.
How do you ship my order?
We utilize USPS, UPS and FedEx to ship packages. If you select our Free Shipping or Flat Rate shipping option, then we will utilize the carrier of our choice.
Can I ship my order to a PO Box?
We can ship up to $10,000 to a PO Box at no additional charge to our standard rates. However, please note that sealed boxes cannot be shipped through USPS.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes we do. Learn more here.
- Storage FAQs
Do you offer storage options?
Yes! We offer direct bullion depository storage through SD Depository at the lowest prices guaranteed. Currently, you can start a storage account for as low as $9.99 per month. Your metals will be well protected in a highly secure vault and fully segregated so your metals will never be co-mingled with other customer's metals. To learn more about SD Depository, please visit our storage page or call us at 1-800-294-8732 to speak with a storage specialist today.
What storage locations do you offer?
SD Depository's primary storage location in on our premises at the border of Ohio and Michigan. SD Depository also offers locations in New York, Florida, California and the Cayman Islands. Please note, storing metals at these locations may be offered at separate pricing.
The Doc’s Satisfaction Guarantee