The Doc believes in doing business the old-fashioned way. We provide every customer with a refund, return and/or exchange policy on everything we sell. If for any reason you have an issue with your order, please give us a call. We will always do our best to accommodate you
Gold Drop Earrings - SD24K
Gold Drop Earrings - SD24K
|Quantity Qty||Check / Wire||Bitcoin||Credit / PayPal|
Buy a pair of Gold Drop Earrings by SD24K today!
Gold bullion is a hot commodity in the precious metals industry, with investors seeking any possible source of the physical asset. The twenty-first century desire for gold is not the first time individuals have acquired and stored gold as a physical means of wealth. Gold’s utilization in jewelry dates back thousands of years when people would craft timeless pieces and trade with gold. SD Bullion is now offering customers a secure source of 24 Karat gold jewelry, an exciting new way to purchase precious metals.
The Gold Drop Earrings are a timeless pair of dangling earrings that will compliment your wardrobe. Each earring is struck with .9999 fine gold, and the elegant appearance makes these earrings an excellent addition to any formal look. These earrings are of a simple and classic style, ensuring that they’ll work for any occasion over a long period of time. The polished finish adds a vibrant touch to the overall look of the jewelry.
- 16.7 Grams total, or 0.537 Troy Ounces of .999 24 Karat Gold
- Dimensions: 55 mm (length) x 4.4 mm (width)
- Beautifully polished with a highly reflective surface
- Golden drop earrings are sold in a pair, shipped in a custom SD24K jewelry box, and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
- All products are subject to a minimal weight variance, which is typical in jewelry production.
- Complete the look by pairing the earrings with the Golden Drop Pendant
Manufactured alloys overwhelm the gold jewelry market, where most products are only 14 or 18 Karat. SD24K wanted to create something different, offering customers a new experience of gold. 24 Karat gold jewelry is a valuable addition to any portfolio because of its worth correlated to the live gold spot price. Additionally, it does not tarnish or decay over time as a pure precious metal. The Gold Drop Earrings will sell quickly, so do not wait to purchase these!
The following is advised to keep your 24 Karat gold jewelry in the best condition:
- Although malleable, avoid excessive, repetitive bending of the metal to prevent weakening the jewelry.
- Prevent scratching by storing SD24K pieces away in their individual pouches, separate from other jewelry.
- Wipe jewelry with a gentle cotton cloth and avoid using abrasive materials to polish.
- Allow your jewelry to soak in warm water with a light detergent every now and then to remove any residue that has built up from daily wear and is causing it to appear dull.
- If you wish to get your product professionally cleaned, please ensure the jeweler is knowledgeable about the proper care required for 24 Karat gold.
|Mint Capsule Included||No|
|Certificate of Authenticity||Yes|
|International Shipping Eligible||No|
- SD Bullion Shipping FAQs
How long does it take for my order to ship?
Orders are shipped 1-3 business days after customer funds have fully cleared our account during normal market conditions.
Will my package be insured?
Every order we shipped is insured!
How do I track my shipment?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be notified by our automated system with the tracking number(s) for your order. You will be able to use this tracking number to get an estimated day of arrival of your order.
How much do you charge for shipping?
Domestic orders over $199 ship for free! Any order under $199 is a flat rate $9.95. International orders are quoted individually at checkout.
How do you ship my order?
We utilize USPS, UPS and FedEx to ship packages. If you select our Free Shipping or Flat Rate shipping option, then we will utilize the carrier of our choice.
Can I ship my order to a PO Box?
We can ship up to $10,000 to a PO Box at no additional charge to our standard rates. However, please note that sealed boxes cannot be shipped through USPS.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes we do. Learn more here.
- Storage FAQs
Do you offer storage options?
Yes! We offer direct bullion depository storage through SD Depository at the lowest prices guaranteed. Currently, you can start a storage account for as low as $9.99 per month. Your metals will be well protected in a highly secure vault and fully segregated so your metals will never be co-mingled with other customer's metals. To learn more about SD Depository, please visit our storage page or call us at 1-800-294-8732 to speak with a storage specialist today.
What storage locations do you offer?
SD Depository's primary storage location in on our premises at the border of Ohio and Michigan. SD Depository also offers locations in New York, Florida, California and the Cayman Islands. Please note, storing metals at these locations may be offered at separate pricing.
The Doc’s Satisfaction Guarantee