The Doc believes in doing business the old-fashioned way. We provide every customer with a refund, return and/or exchange policy on everything we sell. If for any reason you have an issue with your order, please give us a call. We will always do our best to accommodate you.
Gold Orb Earrings - SD24K
Gold Orb Earrings - SD24K
|Quantity Qty||Check / Wire||Bitcoin||Credit / PayPal|
Buy a pair of Gold Orb Earrings by SD24K today!
In the precious metals market, gold bullion is a popular commodity, with investors looking for any potential source of the physical asset. The demand for gold in the twenty-first century is not the first time people have purchased and stored gold as a physical form of wealth. For example, gold has been utilized for thousands of years when people crafted gold artifacts, jewelry and even traded gold as a means of currency. SD Bullion now provides customers with a modern and secure option to buy 24 Karat gold jewelry, an exciting new avenue to purchase pure gold bullion.
The Gold Orb Earrings provide customers with a gorgeous, simple, and classic design that will go with any look. You can dress the earrings up for an elegant evening or style them with casual wear. These earrings are crafted with .999 fine gold and have a matte finish, highlighting the smooth nature of pure gold. Additionally, the Golden Orb earrings can be paired with the Golden Orb Ring, also available from SD24K.
- 12.5 Grams total, or 0.402 Troy Ounces of .9999 24 Karat Gold
- Dimensions: 8.58 mm
- Sleek matte finish, giving the gold earrings a smooth finish and appearance
- Golden Orb earrings are sold in a pair, shipped in a custom SD24K jewelry box, and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
- All products are subject to a minimal weight variance, which is typical in jewelry production.
- Complete the look by pairing the earrings with the Golden Orb Ring
The gold jewelry industry, where most goods are merely 14 or 18 Karat, is dominated by manufactured alloys. SD24K set out to develop something unique, providing clients with a new gold jewelry experience. SD24K offers customers a unique opportunity to add pure gold bullion jewelry to their portfolio. Because its value is according to the current gold spot price, 24 Karat gold jewelry is a great addition! The Gold Orb Earrings are the perfect addition to any portfolio, so do not wait to purchase this timeless treasure.
The following is advised to keep your 24 Karat gold jewelry in the best condition:
- Although malleable, avoid excessive, repetitive bending of the metal to prevent weakening the jewelry.
- Prevent scratching by storing SD24K pieces away in their individual pouches, separate from other jewelry.
- Wipe jewelry with a gentle cotton cloth and avoid using abrasive materials to polish.
- Allow your jewelry to soak in warm water with a light detergent every now and then to remove any residue that has built up from daily wear and is causing it to appear dull.
- If you wish to get your product professionally cleaned, please ensure the jeweler is knowledgeable about the proper care required for 24 Karat gold.
|Mint Capsule Included||No|
|Certificate of Authenticity||Yes|
|International Shipping Eligible||No|
- SD Bullion Shipping FAQs
How long does it take for my order to ship?
Orders are shipped 1-3 business days after customer funds have fully cleared our account during normal market conditions.
Will my package be insured?
Every order we shipped is insured!
How do I track my shipment?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be notified by our automated system with the tracking number(s) for your order. You will be able to use this tracking number to get an estimated day of arrival of your order.
How much do you charge for shipping?
Domestic orders over $199 ship for free! Any order under $199 is a flat rate $9.95. International orders are quoted individually at checkout.
How do you ship my order?
We utilize USPS, UPS and FedEx to ship packages. If you select our Free Shipping or Flat Rate shipping option, then we will utilize the carrier of our choice.
Can I ship my order to a PO Box?
We can ship up to $10,000 to a PO Box at no additional charge to our standard rates. However, please note that sealed boxes cannot be shipped through USPS.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes we do. Learn more here.
- Storage FAQs
Do you offer storage options?
Yes! We offer direct bullion depository storage through SD Depository at the lowest prices guaranteed. Currently, you can start a storage account for as low as $9.99 per month. Your metals will be well protected in a highly secure vault and fully segregated so your metals will never be co-mingled with other customer's metals. To learn more about SD Depository, please visit our storage page or call us at 1-800-294-8732 to speak with a storage specialist today.
What storage locations do you offer?
SD Depository's primary storage location in on our premises at the border of Ohio and Michigan. SD Depository also offers locations in New York, Florida, California and the Cayman Islands. Please note, storing metals at these locations may be offered at separate pricing.
The Doc’s Satisfaction Guarantee