This Giveaway is Officially Closed
2020 Royal Mint Silver Britannia Giveaway
SD Bullion is giving away twenty tubes of twenty-five 2020 Silver Britannia Coins to twenty different lucky winners. That's right, SD Bullion is giving away an entire MONSTER BOX of silver!
From March 9th, 2020 through March 31st, 2020 at Midnight (EST), simply enter your email address above and be automatically entered to win 1 of 20 free tubes of silver. No purchase necessary. See official rules for details.
Shop Official Royal Mint Products
Origin of Royal Mint Coins
Coins in Britain can trace their roots back to the second century BC when Celtic tribes that crossed the English Channel introduced the concept to the natives. After the Romans had invaded Britain in 43 AD, they established mints all across their territories – including in London. This mint produced Roman coinage for 40 years before it closed down.
Although the mint reopened briefly in 383 AD, it closed swiftly due to the end of Roman rule in Britain. Until 650 AD, when the English Kingdom formed, no other coins were minted in Britain. However, as the control of the mint in London changed hands frequently due to tribal infighting over territory – the year 886 AD, the year in which Alfred the Great recaptured London, is regarded as the real start of the history of the Royal Mint.
Enter your email below for a chance to win a tube of 2020 Silver Britannia Coins
- The chance to enter this giveaway will be closed on 3/31/2020.
- Please enter your email address above to be officially entered in the giveaway.
- Only one entry per participant is allowed.
- Twenty participants will be randomly selected and chosen as winners. Each winner will receive twenty-five 2020 Silver Britannia coins in a Royal Mint tube.
- Winners will be notified via email. Each winner will have 5 business days to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim their prize within 5 business days, then a new winner will be chosen for that specific prize.
- Must be over 18 to enter. No purchase necessary to win.
- The Contest is not open to residents residing outside of the United States. The Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where restricted, taxed or prohibited by law.
- SD Bullion reserves the right to disqualify any entries for any error in the transmission of online entries.