The Doc believes in doing business the old-fashioned way. We provide every customer with a refund, return and/or exchange policy on everything we sell. If for any reason you have an issue with your order, please give us a call. We will always do our best to accommodate you.
Gold Orb Ring - SD24K
Gold Orb Ring - SD24K
|Quantity Qty||Check / Wire||Bitcoin||Credit / PayPal|
Purchase the Gold Orb Ring by SD24K today!
Gold is a timeless precious metal with a long history of use in jewelry and artisan objects dating back thousands of years. Gold is still as valuable in the twenty-first century as it was long ago, evident in the high demand for gold in the precious metals industry. SD Bullion now sells 24 Karat gold jewelry, such as the new Gold Orb Ring, giving customers a unique way to invest in .9999 pure gold and diversify their portfolio.
The Gold Orb Ring is a gorgeous piece of gold jewelry that will not rust or decay throughout the hundreds of years to come. This dainty piece features two golden orbs at the end of a simple yet elegant gold band. The matte finish gives the ring a classy look, with a subtle and smooth finish.
This ring fits all fingers since 24 Karat gold is a flexible metal. Because of this unique feature of 24 Karat gold, each piece of jewelry can fit each consumer’s needs. When coupled with the matching golden orb earrings, this ring creates a beautiful gift or look. SD Bullion is proud to provide our customers with SD24K's unique and one-of-a-kind pieces.
- 10.3 Grams, or 0.331 Troy Ounces of .9999 24 Karat Gold
- Dimensions Diameter of 24.75 mm and bandwidth of 2.20 mm
- Beautiful matte finish, presented with a smooth finish capturing the beauty of pure gold
- Shipped in a beautiful jewelry box with a Certificate of Authenticity attesting to the product's purity and quality.
- All products are subject to a minimal weight variance, which is typical in jewelry production.
- Adjustable ring to fit any size finger, making this a perfect fit for anyone
The Gold Orb Ring provides customers an opportunity to not only purchase .9999 gold but wear it as well! This statement piece adds value to any portfolio while also looking amazing on you! Purchase this ring today from the exclusive SD24K line!
The following is advised to keep your 24 Karat gold jewelry in the best condition:
- Although malleable, avoid excessive, repetitive bending of the metal to prevent weakening the jewelry.
- Prevent scratching by storing SD24K pieces away in their individual pouches, separate from other jewelry.
- Wipe jewelry with a gentle cotton cloth and avoid using abrasive materials to polish.
- Allow your jewelry to soak in warm water with a light detergent every now and then to remove any residue that has built up from daily wear and is causing it to appear dull.
- If you wish to get your product professionally cleaned, please ensure the jeweler is knowledgeable about the proper care required for 24 Karat gold.
|Mint Capsule Included||No|
|Certificate of Authenticity||Yes|
|International Shipping Eligible||No|
- SD Bullion Shipping FAQs
How long does it take for my order to ship?
Orders are shipped 1-3 business days after customer funds have fully cleared our account during normal market conditions.
Will my package be insured?
Every order we shipped is insured!
How do I track my shipment?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be notified by our automated system with the tracking number(s) for your order. You will be able to use this tracking number to get an estimated day of arrival of your order.
How much do you charge for shipping?
Domestic orders over $199 ship for free! Any order under $199 is a flat rate $9.95. International orders are quoted individually at checkout.
How do you ship my order?
We utilize USPS, UPS and FedEx to ship packages. If you select our Free Shipping or Flat Rate shipping option, then we will utilize the carrier of our choice.
Can I ship my order to a PO Box?
We can ship up to $10,000 to a PO Box at no additional charge to our standard rates. However, please note that sealed boxes cannot be shipped through USPS.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes we do. Learn more here.
- Storage FAQs
Do you offer storage options?
Yes! We offer direct bullion depository storage through SD Depository at the lowest prices guaranteed. Currently, you can start a storage account for as low as $9.99 per month. Your metals will be well protected in a highly secure vault and fully segregated so your metals will never be co-mingled with other customer's metals. To learn more about SD Depository, please visit our storage page or call us at 1-800-294-8732 to speak with a storage specialist today.
What storage locations do you offer?
SD Depository's primary storage location in on our premises at the border of Ohio and Michigan. SD Depository also offers locations in New York, Florida, California and the Cayman Islands. Please note, storing metals at these locations may be offered at separate pricing.
The Doc’s Satisfaction Guarantee