The Doc believes in doing business the old-fashioned way. We provide every customer with a refund, return and/or exchange policy on everything we sell. If for any reason you have an issue with your order, please give us a call. We will always do our best to accommodate you.
Gold Droplet Pendant - SD24K
Gold Droplet Pendant - SD24K
|Quantity Qty||Check / Wire||Bitcoin||Credit / PayPal|
Purchase the Gold Droplet Pendant by SD24K today!
Gold as an investment has always been a common trend throughout history, and now you can experience this timeless investment in a whole new way. SD Bullion is proud to presents customers with SD24K. This new product line offers 24 Karat gold jewelry that allows investors to utilize their gold pieces while hedging against inflation. These new products combine the timeless tradition of gold and the modern-day value of precious metals to help customers diversify their portfolios.
The Gold Droplet Pendant is the perfect piece of jewelry to purchase for yourself or as a gift for a loved one. This Gold Drop Pendant is effortlessly simple and modern, stringing perfectly on a necklace to create a gorgeous look. In addition, this luxurious piece compliments the Golden Drop Earrings perfectly, making a completed appearance.
- 15.13 Grams total, or 0.486 Troy Ounces of .9999 Gold
- Dimensions: 27.85 mm (length) and loophole of approximately 1.5 mm
- Beautifully polished with a highly reflective surface
- The Gold Droplet Pendant is sold individually, shipped in a custom SD24K jewelry box, and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
- All products are subject to a minimal weight variance, which is typical in jewelry production.
- Complete the look by pairing the pendant with the Golden Drop Earrings
SD24K gives customers a valuable opportunity to invest in gold and diversify their portfolios. Gold jewelry is a wise investment for various reasons, including its long-term worth and resistance to corrosion and tarnish. With the jewelry market flooded with 14 and 18 Karat gold pieces, the Gold Droplet Pendant allows our customers to purchase a more valuable, more pure piece of jewelry exclusive at SD Bullion! Add this stunning piece to your cart today!
*Please note a complimentary, small chain containing no precious metal content is included with the pendant as a courtesy for those wishing to try on the pendant immediately upon opening
The following is advised to keep your 24 Karat gold jewelry in the best condition:
- Although malleable, avoid excessive, repetitive bending of the metal to prevent weakening the jewelry.
- Prevent scratching by storing SD24K pieces away in their individual pouches, separate from other jewelry.
- Wipe jewelry with a gentle cotton cloth and avoid using abrasive materials to polish.
- Allow your jewelry to soak in warm water with a light detergent every now and then to remove any residue that has built up from daily wear and is causing it to appear dull.
- If you wish to get your product professionally cleaned, please ensure the jeweler is knowledgeable about the proper care required for 24 Karat gold.
|Mint Capsule Included||No|
|Certificate of Authenticity||Yes|
|International Shipping Eligible||No|
- SD Bullion Shipping FAQs
How long does it take for my order to ship?
Orders are shipped 1-3 business days after customer funds have fully cleared our account during normal market conditions.
Will my package be insured?
Every order we shipped is insured!
How do I track my shipment?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be notified by our automated system with the tracking number(s) for your order. You will be able to use this tracking number to get an estimated day of arrival of your order.
How much do you charge for shipping?
Domestic orders over $199 ship for free! Any order under $199 is a flat rate $9.95. International orders are quoted individually at checkout.
How do you ship my order?
We utilize USPS, UPS and FedEx to ship packages. If you select our Free Shipping or Flat Rate shipping option, then we will utilize the carrier of our choice.
Can I ship my order to a PO Box?
We can ship up to $10,000 to a PO Box at no additional charge to our standard rates. However, please note that sealed boxes cannot be shipped through USPS.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes we do. Learn more here.
- Storage FAQs
Do you offer storage options?
Yes! We offer direct bullion depository storage through SD Depository at the lowest prices guaranteed. Currently, you can start a storage account for as low as $9.99 per month. Your metals will be well protected in a highly secure vault and fully segregated so your metals will never be co-mingled with other customer's metals. To learn more about SD Depository, please visit our storage page or call us at 1-800-294-8732 to speak with a storage specialist today.
What storage locations do you offer?
SD Depository's primary storage location is on our premises at the border of Ohio and Michigan. SD Depository can also offer storage in the Cayman Islands but please note that storing metals at this location may be offered at separate pricing.