The Doc believes in doing business the old-fashioned way. We provide every customer with a refund, return and/or exchange policy on everything we sell. If for any reason you have an issue with your order, please give us a call. We will always do our best to accommodate you.
Gold Olive Branch Ring - SD24K
Gold Olive Branch Ring - SD24K
|Quantity Qty||Check / Wire||Bitcoin||Credit / PayPal|
Purchase a Gold Olive Branch Ring by SD24K Online Now!
Gold is a timeless precious metal originating back thousands of years when it was initially utilized to create jewelry and craft artifacts. In the twenty-first century, gold still holds just as much importance as it did long ago. You can now purchase 24 Karat jewelry at SD Bullion, including the newest release: the Gold Olive Branch Ring.
An olive branch is traditionally regarded as a representation of peace and is commonly used as symbolism in religion and art. This piece presents a gorgeous olive branch delicately twisted into an adjustable ring. The adorable Olive Branch Polished Gold Ring can easily be styled as an everyday accessory or a compliment to a dressier look.
Crafted with 24 Karat gold, this ring is a statement of polished luxury. In addition, this ring fits all fingers because 24 Karat gold is a soft alloy, making each jewelry piece malleable to fit any customer. SD Bullion is proud to offer our customers the high-quality, exclusive, and unique products offered with SD24K.
- 10.18 Grams, or 0.327 Troy Ounces of .9999 24 Karat Gold
- 22.23 mm inner diameter x 3.21 mm width
- Beautifully polished with a highly reflective surface
- Shipped in a gorgeous jewelry box & accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, validating the purity and quality of the product
- All products are subject to a minimal weight variance, which is typical in jewelry production.
- Adjustable ring to fit any size finger, making this a perfect fit for anyone
The Gold Olive Branch Ring by SD24K is shipped in a gorgeous jewelry box, perfect for storing while not in use. This charming ring gives customers a feasible opportunity to add 24 Karat gold bullion to their portfolio. If you have any questions about this piece, please contact SD Bullion at 1-800-294-8732 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is advised to keep your 24 Karat gold jewelry in the best condition:
- Although malleable, avoid excessive, repetitive bending of the metal to prevent weakening the jewelry.
- Prevent scratching by storing SD24K pieces away in their individual pouches, separate from other jewelry.
- Wipe jewelry with a gentle cotton cloth and avoid using abrasive materials to polish.
- Allow your jewelry to soak in warm water with a light detergent every now and then to remove any residue that has built up from daily wear and is causing it to appear dull.
- If you wish to get your product professionally cleaned, please ensure the jeweler is knowledgeable about the proper care required for 24 Karat gold.
|Mint Capsule Included||No|
|Certificate of Authenticity||Yes|
|International Shipping Eligible||No|
- SD Bullion Shipping FAQs
How long does it take for my order to ship?
Orders are shipped 1-3 business days after customer funds have fully cleared our account during normal market conditions.
Will my package be insured?
Every order we shipped is insured!
How do I track my shipment?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be notified by our automated system with the tracking number(s) for your order. You will be able to use this tracking number to get an estimated day of arrival of your order.
How much do you charge for shipping?
Domestic orders over $199 ship for free! Any order under $199 is a flat rate $9.95. International orders are quoted individually at checkout.
How do you ship my order?
We utilize USPS, UPS and FedEx to ship packages. If you select our Free Shipping or Flat Rate shipping option, then we will utilize the carrier of our choice.
Can I ship my order to a PO Box?
We can ship up to $10,000 to a PO Box at no additional charge to our standard rates. However, please note that sealed boxes cannot be shipped through USPS.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes we do. Learn more here.
- Storage FAQs
Do you offer storage options?
Yes! We offer direct bullion depository storage through SD Depository at the lowest prices guaranteed. Currently, you can start a storage account for as low as $9.99 per month. Your metals will be well protected in a highly secure vault and fully segregated so your metals will never be co-mingled with other customer's metals. To learn more about SD Depository, please visit our storage page or call us at 1-800-294-8732 to speak with a storage specialist today.
What storage locations do you offer?
SD Depository's primary storage location is on our premises at the border of Ohio and Michigan. SD Depository can also offer storage in the Cayman Islands but please note that storing metals at this location may be offered at separate pricing.
The Doc’s Satisfaction Guarantee