The Doc believes in doing business the old-fashioned way. We provide every customer with a refund, return and/or exchange policy on everything we sell. If for any reason you have an issue with your order, please give us a call. We will always do our best to accommodate you.
Gold Eternal Bond Bangle - SD24K
Gold Eternal Bond Bangle - SD24K
|Quantity Qty||Check / Wire||Bitcoin||Credit / PayPal|
Purchase a Gold Eternal Bond Bangle by SD24K today!
Whether investing or wearing, gold is a timeless and classy precious metal. For hundreds of years, individuals have purchased and used precious metals for their value as physical assets in a volatile investment market. SD Bullion is thrilled to offer our customers a new way to experience gold through SD24K. SD24K gives customers an option to purchase .9999 fine gold jewelry as a wearable investment. Pure gold makes incredible jewelry because of its resistance to corrosion and tarnish. Do not miss out on this opportunity to add 24 Karat gold to your portfolio with the stunning new pieces in the SD24K collection.
The Gold Eternal Bond Bangle will captivate any consumer with its intricate design. Inspired by eternal love, two bands are twisted together, representing an unbreakable, never-ending bond. Whether gifting to a significant other, commemorating a lost loved one, or looking for a gorgeous new addition to your jewelry collection, this bangle would be a perfect choice! In addition, the polished finish adds a vibrant touch to the overall look of the jewelry, further enhancing the piece.
- 19.95 Grams total, or 0.641 Troy Ounces of .9999 24 Karat Gold
- Wrist Volume: Height of 42.70 mm and width of 60 mm
- Beautifully polished with a highly reflective surface
- The Eternal Bond Cuff is shipped in a custom SD24K jewelry box and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
- 24 Karat gold is malleable, meaning this bracelet can be shaped to any wrist
- All products are subject to a minimal weight variance, which is typical in jewelry production.
The Gold Eternal Bond Bangle provides customers an opportunity to not only purchase .9999 gold but wear it as well! Gold jewelry is a sensible investment for various reasons, including its long-term value and resistance to corrosion and tarnish. So add this bangle to your cart today!
The following is advised to keep your 24 Karat gold jewelry in the best condition:
- Although malleable, avoid excessive, repetitive bending of the metal to prevent weakening the jewelry.
- Prevent scratching by storing SD24K pieces away in their individual pouches, separate from other jewelry.
- Wipe jewelry with a gentle cotton cloth and avoid using abrasive materials to polish.
- Allow your jewelry to soak in warm water with a light detergent every now and then to remove any residue that has built up from daily wear and is causing it to appear dull.
- If you wish to get your product professionally cleaned, please ensure the jeweler is knowledgeable about the proper care required for 24 Karat gold.
|Mint Capsule Included||No|
|Certificate of Authenticity||Yes|
|International Shipping Eligible||No|
- SD Bullion Shipping FAQs
How long does it take for my order to ship?
Orders are shipped 1-3 business days after customer funds have fully cleared our account during normal market conditions.
Will my package be insured?
Every order we shipped is insured!
How do I track my shipment?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be notified by our automated system with the tracking number(s) for your order. You will be able to use this tracking number to get an estimated day of arrival of your order.
How much do you charge for shipping?
Domestic orders over $199 ship for free! Any order under $199 is a flat rate $9.95. International orders are quoted individually at checkout.
How do you ship my order?
We utilize USPS, UPS and FedEx to ship packages. If you select our Free Shipping or Flat Rate shipping option, then we will utilize the carrier of our choice.
Can I ship my order to a PO Box?
We can ship up to $10,000 to a PO Box at no additional charge to our standard rates. However, please note that sealed boxes cannot be shipped through USPS.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes we do. Learn more here.
- Storage FAQs
Do you offer storage options?
Yes! We offer direct bullion depository storage through SD Depository at the lowest prices guaranteed. Currently, you can start a storage account for as low as $9.99 per month. Your metals will be well protected in a highly secure vault and fully segregated so your metals will never be co-mingled with other customer's metals. To learn more about SD Depository, please visit our storage page or call us at 1-800-294-8732 to speak with a storage specialist today.
What storage locations do you offer?
SD Depository's primary storage location is on our premises at the border of Ohio and Michigan. SD Depository can also offer storage in the Cayman Islands but please note that storing metals at this location may be offered at separate pricing.