Hey Duck Call Room fans! SD Bullion is excited to announce our 2021 Silver Eagle Monster Box Sweepstakes. We are on a mission to educate Christians on the value of sound money principles and the importance of owning physical gold and silver.
Historically speaking, gold has always been money. God even mentions gold as early as Genesis 2. Investors and large instiutions have used gold for decades as a hedge against inflation, a declining US dollar and possible worldwide, economic downturns and crises.
The US government has been printing trillions (with a T) of dollars over the last few decades. This has caused the US dollar to lose 98% of its value compared to gold. Think about that. Would you hold any other asset that has lost 98% of its value? The more money that is created, the more value your hard earned US dollars lose. Gold and silver are often looked at as investments which protect against this kind of asset loss. Join our sweepstakes today and we'll show you how gold and silver can help.
Dr. Tyler Wall, CEO
"According to the Bible, gold and silver are the oldest forms of money. In scripture, gold is mentioned more than 400 times and silver more than 300 times. We are excited to share this sweepstakes with Duck Call Room listeners where they have a chance to win real silver and hopefully gain some understanding of sound money principles too. At SD Bullion, we truly believe gold and silver are God's money."
What is a Monster Box?
The winner of our sweepstakes will win a monster box of US Mint American Silver Eagle coins. The silver eagle coin is the most popular silver coin in the world.
When the US Mint makes them, they package individual coins in tubes of 20. Next, they put 25 tubes inside a green, hard shell box, and securely strap it. This is a Monster Box!
This box of 500 pure silver coins weighs around 35 pounds and is currently worth approximately $15,000.00. Needless to say, it's really, really cool.
Please note: Any customers using Brave Browser or ad blocker extensions (ex: DuckDuckGo) may receive an error when entering the sweepstakes. Please temporarily disable Brave shields or ad blocker extensions to submit your email. If you continue to encounter an error, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll ensure you are signed up. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Sweepstakes is open to all persons who are legal U.S. residents and are age 21 or older. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sweepstakes starts July 2, 2021 and ends December 31, 2021.
2. How to Enter:
No purchase is required to participate in the sweepstakes.
Beginning July 2, 2021, when a person orders any product(s) through SDBullion.com, or orders any product(s) from SD Bullion by telephone, they will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes (one entry per participant). Purchases made on third party websites do not qualify for entry into the Sweepstakes.
3. The winner will be notified the week of January 17, 2022, chosen from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by telephone or email. Return of any Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of that winner and the selection of another winner by SD Bullion.
4. SD Bullion is entitled to make all decisions with respect to the application and/or the interpretation of these rules and the conduct of the Sweepstakes. Any decision of SD Bullion relating to the interpretation or application of these rules or the conduct of the Sweepstakes shall be final.
5. Prizes may be taxable by the Internal Revenue Service and other tax authorities. The winner will be responsible for taxes payable to the Internal Revenue Service or any other tax authority. SD Bullion is not liable for any such taxes.
6. The Sweepstakes is open to all individuals age 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of SD Bullion, their subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or partners and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children), and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible. If it is found that a person who does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these rules has submitted an entry, that entry will be deemed ineligible and the person will not be eligible to receive the Prize.
7. The Sweepstakes is not open to residents residing outside of the United States. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where restricted, taxed or prohibited by law.
8. SD Bullion reserves the right to disqualify any entries for any error in the transmission of online entries.
9. No substitution or transfer of the Prize is permitted.
10. By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SD Bullion and their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, affiliates and assigns, from and against any and all claims, loss, expense, damage and/or liability, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees arising from, or in connection with, the Sweepstakes and the use or non-use of the Prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this sweepstakes.
11. SD Bullion reserves the right to change the Official Rules or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice.
12. SD Bullion shall not be responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Prize.
13. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by SD Bullion, Inc, PO Box 8766, Toledo, OH 43623.
*The value of a monster box of silver eagles is constantly changing due to the fluctuating price of silver. We will do our best to keep the value properly represented on this page. However, because the silver price is constantly changing by the second, our value representation will never be 100% perfect. You can click here to see the current value of a silver eagle monster box.