Win a 1,000 oz COMEX Silver Bar
To help call attention to the 10 year anniversary of the "mysterious" May 2011 massive silver price collapse, SD Bullion is giving away a 1,000 oz COMEX Silver Bar to one lucky participant. Simply purchase any product(s) from SD Bullion between April 30th, 2021 and May 31st, 2021 to be automatically entered to win. No purchase necessary. See official rules below for details.
This sweepstakes is now closed.
Please help us congratulate the winner:
Victor K. from Florida
|1 - 9||$301.31|
|10 - 19||$296.31|
|20 - 49||$291.31|
|1 - 19||$27.93|
|20 - 99||$27.63|
|100 - 499||$27.33|
|500 - 1499||$27.03|
|1 - 19||$29.03|
|20 - 99||$28.53|
|100 - 499||$28.23|
|500 - 1499||$27.93|
|1 - 19||$42.53|
|20 - 99||$42.13|
|100 - 499||$41.63|
|500 - 1499||$41.23|
|1 - 9||$339.00|
|10 - 49||$337.00|
|1 - 9||$1,302.41|
|10 - 29||$1,296.41|
|1 - 9||$665.20|
|10 - 49||$661.20|
|1 - 9||$2,056.43|
|10 - 19||$2,051.43|
|1 - 9||$2,041.43|
|10 - 24||$2,036.43|
|25 - 49||$2,031.43|
|1 - 9||$2,128.67|
|10 - 19||$2,119.82|
|20 - 99||$2,115.89|
About the 'Silver May Day Massacre'
On On Friday, April 29, 2011, the price of silver almost made it to $50 an ounce. There was a ton of excitement in the silver community and beyond around silver. Everyone was talking about silver. It was one of those times where your taxi driver was talking about buying silver.
But when the markets opened on Sunday evening, May 1st of 2011, the price of silver was smashed down more than $6.00 in only a matter of minutes. Within a week, silver prices had plummeted 32%. Yet the main stream media barely covered this dramatic price move at all. After that, a long and brutal multi-year bear market ensued.
Even today, while almost everything in the world is is being bought and sold at all-time high prices, silver is still trading at approximately 50% of its value from ten years ago.
Sweepstakes is open to all persons who are legal U.S. residents and are age 21 or older. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sweepstakes starts April 30, 2021 and ends May 31, 2021.
1. 1,000 oz Generic Silver Bar.
2. How to Enter:
No purchase is required to participate in the sweepstakes.
Beginning April 30, 2021, when a person orders any product(s) through SDBullion.com, or orders any product(s) from SD Bullion by telephone, they will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes (one entry per purchase). Purchases made on third party websites do not qualify for entry into the Sweepstakes.
3. The winners will be notified the week of June 14, 2021, chosen from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by telephone or email. Return of any Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of that winner and the selection of another winner by SD Bullion.
4. SD Bullion is entitled to make all decisions with respect to the application and/or the interpretation of these rules and the conduct of the Sweepstakes. Any decision of SD Bullion relating to the interpretation or application of these rules or the conduct of the Sweepstakes shall be final.
5. Prizes may be taxable by the Internal Revenue Service and other tax authorities. The winner will be responsible for taxes payable to the Internal Revenue Service or any other tax authority. SD Bullion is not liable for any such taxes.
6. The Sweepstakes is open to all individuals age 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of SD Bullion, their subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or partners and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children), and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible. If it is found that a person who does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these rules has submitted an entry, that entry will be deemed ineligible and the person will not be eligible to receive the Prize.
7. The Sweepstakes is not open to residents residing outside of the United States. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where restricted, taxed or prohibited by law.
8. SD Bullion reserves the right to disqualify any entries for any error in the transmission of online entries.
9. No substitution or transfer of the Prize is permitted.
10. By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SD Bullion and their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, affiliates and assigns, from and against any and all claims, loss, expense, damage and/or liability, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees arising from, or in connection with, the Sweepstakes and the use or non-use of the Prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this sweepstakes.
11. SD Bullion reserves the right to change the Official Rules or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice.
12. SD Bullion shall not be responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Prize.
13. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by SD Bullion, Inc, PO Box 8766, Toledo, OH 43623.