The Doc believes in doing business the old-fashioned way. We provide every customer with a refund, return and/or exchange policy on everything we sell. If for any reason you have an issue with your order, please give us a call. We will always do our best to accommodate you.
Gold Heart Earrings - SD24K
Gold Heart Earrings - SD24K
|Quantity Qty||Check / Wire||Bitcoin||Credit / PayPal|
Purchase a pair of Gold Heart Earrings by SD24K today!
SD24K has quickly become a popular means for purchasing gold because of the opportunity it provides customers with to acquire .9999 pure gold and wear it too! We believe in gold as an investment, protection of wealth, and a hedge against inflation. This brand new pair of Gold Heart stud earrings allow you to diversify your portfolio and keep the timeless tradition of 24 karat gold jewelry alive.
The heart is the universal symbol of love. The heart is a simple shape that conveys a strong message. Near or far, a heart translates a message that words sometimes cannot. These Gold Heart Earrings are sleek and classy, making the perfect gift for a loved one.
- 3.3 Grams total, or 0.106 Troy Ounces of .9999 24 Karat Gold
- Dimensions: Length 10mm, Width 9mm, Height 2mm.
- Features a sleek matte finish
- The Gold Heart Earrings are sold as a pair and shipped in a custom SD24K jewelry box and pouch and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
- All products are subject to a minimal weight variance, which is typical in jewelry production.
With the jewelry market crowded with 14 and 18 Karat gold pieces, the Gold Heart Earrings offer our customers a more precious, more pure piece of jewelry that is only available at SD Bullion! Add these gorgeous items to your shopping cart right now.
The following is advised to keep your 24 Karat gold jewelry in the best condition:
- Although malleable, avoid excessive, repetitive bending of the metal to prevent weakening the jewelry.
- Prevent scratching by storing SD24K pieces away in their individual pouches, separate from other jewelry.
- Wipe jewelry with a gentle cotton cloth and avoid using abrasive materials to polish.
- Allow your jewelry to soak in warm water with a light detergent every now and then to remove any residue that has built up from daily wear and is causing it to appear dull.
- If you wish to get your product professionally cleaned, please ensure the jeweler is knowledgeable about the proper care required for 24 Karat gold
|Mint Capsule Included||No|
|Certificate of Authenticity||Yes|
|International Shipping Eligible||No|
- SD Bullion Shipping FAQs
How long does it take for my order to ship?
Orders are shipped 1-3 business days after customer funds have fully cleared our account during normal market conditions.
Will my package be insured?
Every order we shipped is insured!
How do I track my shipment?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be notified by our automated system with the tracking number(s) for your order. You will be able to use this tracking number to get an estimated day of arrival of your order.
How much do you charge for shipping?
Domestic orders over $199 ship for free! Any order under $199 is a flat rate $9.95. International orders are quoted individually at checkout.
How do you ship my order?
We utilize USPS, UPS and FedEx to ship packages. If you select our Free Shipping or Flat Rate shipping option, then we will utilize the carrier of our choice.
Can I ship my order to a PO Box?
We can ship up to $10,000 to a PO Box at no additional charge to our standard rates. However, please note that sealed boxes cannot be shipped through USPS.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes we do. Learn more here.
- Storage FAQs
Do you offer storage options?
Yes! We offer direct bullion depository storage through SD Depository at the lowest prices guaranteed. Currently, you can start a storage account for as low as $9.99 per month. Your metals will be well protected in a highly secure vault and fully segregated so your metals will never be co-mingled with other customer's metals. To learn more about SD Depository, please visit our storage page or call us at 1-800-294-8732 to speak with a storage specialist today.
What storage locations do you offer?
SD Depository's primary storage location in on our premises at the border of Ohio and Michigan. SD Depository also offers locations in New York, Florida, California and the Cayman Islands. Please note, storing metals at these locations may be offered at separate pricing.
The Doc’s Satisfaction Guarantee