The Doc believes in doing business the old-fashioned way. We provide every customer with a refund, return and/or exchange policy on everything we sell. If for any reason you have an issue with your order, please give us a call. We will always do our best to accommodate you.
Gold Hammered Cross Pendant - SD24K
Gold Hammered Cross Pendant - SD24K
|Quantity Qty||Check / Wire||Bitcoin||Credit / PayPal|
Purchase the Gold Hammered Cross Pendant by SD24K today!
Investing in gold has always been a popular trend throughout history, and now you can enjoy this lasting investment in a whole new light. SD Bullion is pleased to offer SD24K to our customers. This new line features 24 karat gold jewelry, allowing investors to utilize their gold while also protecting themselves against inflation with the value of the precious metal. These new products mix the timeless legacy of gold with the modern-day value of precious metals, giving customers a different way to diversify their portfolios.
The Gold Hammered Cross Pendant is a popular choice among consumers for its intimate meaning and beauty. For centuries, the symbol of a cross has faithfully represented Christ and the Christian religion. You can now wear this gorgeous 24 Karat Hammered Cross Pendant with any look! The hammered finish of the pendant gives the cross a textured look, adding detail to the overall piece.
- 15.1 Grams total, or 0.485 Troy Ounces of .9999 24 Karat Gold
- Dimensions 5 mm x 5 mm x 5 mm x 22.20 mm
- The pendant Hole is approximately 2 mm wide
- Beautifully matte and hammered finish, giving a textured look
- The Hammered Cross Pendant is sold individually, shipped in a custom SD24K jewelry box, and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
- All products are subject to a minimal weight variance, which is typical in jewelry production.
- Complete the look by pairing the pendant with any bracelet!
The Gold Hammered Cross Pendant provides customers an opportunity to not only purchase .999 gold but wear it as well! For various reasons, including its long-term value and resistance to corrosion and tarnish, gold jewelry is a sensible investment. Add this pendant to your cart today.
* Please note a complimentary, small chain containing no precious metal content is included with the pendant as a courtesy for those wishing to try on the pendant immediately upon opening
The following is advised to keep your 24 Karat gold jewelry in the best condition:
- Although malleable, avoid excessive, repetitive bending of the metal to prevent weakening the jewelry.
- Prevent scratching by storing SD24K pieces away in their individual pouches, separate from other jewelry.
- Wipe jewelry with a gentle cotton cloth and avoid using abrasive materials to polish.
- Allow your jewelry to soak in warm water with a light detergent every now and then to remove any residue that has built up from daily wear and is causing it to appear dull.
- If you wish to get your product professionally cleaned, please ensure the jeweler is knowledgeable about the proper care required for 24 Karat gold.
|Mint Capsule Included||No|
|Certificate of Authenticity||Yes|
|International Shipping Eligible||No|
- SD Bullion Shipping FAQs
How long does it take for my order to ship?
Will my package be insured?
Every order we shipped is insured!
How do I track my shipment?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be notified by our automated system with the tracking number(s) for your order. You will be able to use this tracking number to get an estimated day of arrival of your order.
How much do you charge for shipping?
Domestic orders over $199 ship for free! Any order under $199 is a flat rate $9.95. International orders are quoted individually at checkout.
How do you ship my order?
We utilize USPS, UPS and FedEx to ship packages. If you select our Free Shipping or Flat Rate shipping option, then we will utilize the carrier of our choice.
Can I ship my order to a PO Box?
We can ship up to $10,000 to a PO Box at no additional charge to our standard rates. However, please note that sealed boxes cannot be shipped through USPS.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes we do. Learn more here.
- Storage FAQs
Do you offer storage options?
What storage locations do you offer?
SD Depository's primary storage location in on our premises at the border of Ohio and Michigan. SD Depository also offers locations in New York, Florida, California and the Cayman Islands. Please note, storing metals at these locations may be offered at separate pricing.
The Doc’s Satisfaction Guarantee