Fulfillment Center Specialist: $16 - $19 / Hour
Ottawa Lake, Michigan
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Paid vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
About the Position:
The Fulfillment Center Specialist is a member of our eCommerce operations team. A successful team member is analytical, well-organized and excels in communication. Your responsibilities would include:
- Selecting and shipping customer orders accurately and in the timeframes required.
- Checking goods received against purchase orders or invoices.
- Assisting inventory manager in forecasting inventory product arrivals.
- Preparing and maintaining records of merchandise received and shipped.
- Putting stock away in the warehouse and preparing for shipment.
- Managing inventory of products stored in the warehouse; ensuring inventory accuracy.
- Advising customer service team on expected shipping dates of customer orders.
- Updating the computer system with shipping and receipt activity.
- Ensuring packages are 100% accurate for customer shipments.
- Ensuring compliance with legal regulations and company policies.
- Reporting to management on activities and issues.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Familiarity with proper packaging methods.
- Experience with handling multiple browser tabs, monitors, and computer systems concurrently preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able To lift 40+ pounds.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
Why SD Bullion
While we are one of the fastest growing precious metals e-commerce businesses in the world, we are also a small team always looking for superstars. And, unlike large corporations with hundreds or thousands of employees where it is difficult to stand out and management positions are hard to come by, we offer nearly unlimited potential for fast-paced, intelligent employees who are ready to take on responsibility and advance their careers.
About SD Bullion
In 2011, two doctors started the website SilverDoctors.com with one dream: To educate the masses on the value of hard assets and preparation. The rapid success of this website gave way to the launch of SDBullion.com in March of 2012. All sales were completed via telephone with the motto, “Nothing Fancy. Just a Telephone and Low Prices.”
Since then, SD Bullion has shipped more than 300,000 orders and hit Inc. Magazines list of 500 Fastest Growing Companies in the United States twice. We did all this while staying true to our original mission of offering the absolute lowest prices on gold bullion and silver bullion in the industry, guaranteed.
Step into the fastest growing e-commerce company in the greater Toledo area. Join our talented team in building the largest precious metals dealer in the country.