Customer Service Representative: $15 / Hour
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
About the Position
The Customer Service Representative interfaces with customers in phone and email interactions. Your responsibilities would include:
- Developing and maintaining positive customer relations and coordinating with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Answering inbound calls from customers.
- Updating notes from customer calls in appropriate places.
- Updating orders with new information that comes in by the hour.
- Assisting customers through our customer service ticket program.
- Being available to assist with online customer chat.
- Creating tasks and working with fellow teammates and other departments to see tasks through to completion.
- Assisting customers with setting up accounts and placing new orders.
- Working with third parties (like FedEx) to solve logistic issues.
- Being able to navigate different programs to research and solve customer inquiries.
- Assisting with outbound calls as needed to collect short-payments.
- Following the customer service escalation process steps when needed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience in customer services, sales, or other related fields.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask on multiple platforms.
- Ability to remain calm while working under pressure in a busy environment.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and take direction from management and supervisors; ability to prioritize team goals over individual goals
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions, software manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to work with Google spreadsheets and task management system.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
Why SD Bullion:
While we are one of the fastest growing precious metals e-commerce businesses in the world, we are also a small team always looking for superstars. And, unlike large corporations with hundreds or thousands of employees where it is difficult to stand out and management positions are hard to come by, we offer nearly unlimited potential for fast-paced, intelligent employees who are ready to take on responsibility and advance their careers.
About SD Bullion:
In 2011, two doctors started the website SilverDoctors.com with one dream: To educate the masses on the value of hard assets and preparation. The rapid success of this website gave way to the launch of SDBullion.com in March of 2012. All sales were completed via telephone with the motto, “Nothing Fancy. Just a Telephone and Low Prices.”
Since then, SD Bullion has shipped more than 300,000 orders and hit Inc. Magazines list of 500 Fastest Growing Companies in the United States twice. We did all this while staying true to our original mission of offering the absolute lowest prices on gold bullion and silver bullion in the industry, guaranteed.
Step into the fastest growing e-commerce company in the greater Toledo area. Join our talented team in building the largest precious metals dealer in the country.