2019 Great Canadian VIP Getaway
SD Bullion is giving away a trip of a lifetime to the Royal Canadian Mint including: round-trip airfare to Ottawa, Canada, two nights hotel accommodations, lunch with a Mint executive, and a Private VIP plant tour of the world-class RCM facility (where you’ll learn first hand how gold and silver coins are minted and take a turn striking a coin).
From October 21, 2019 through November 20, 2019 at Midnight (EST), simply enter your email above and be automatically entered to win. No purchase necessary. See official rules for details.
Exclusive Interview with the Royal Canadian Mint President and CEO
Click below to watch the first ever, exclusive interview with RCM President and CEO Ms. Marie Lemay!
Gold and Silver Maple Leafs Coins are among the world’s most popular bullion coins. With millions of ounces sold each year, the Maple Leaf coin has become an icon for trusted precious metal investments.
Beside the main maple leaf that takes up the majority of the reverse, these coins also feature a smaller, textured maple leaf, micro-engraved with laser technology. In the center of this mark, visible under magnification, is the year of issue.
Security & Trust
Every Silver Maple Leaf coin dated 2018 and later now features MINTSHIELD™️ surface protection, the world’s only proven technique for significantly reducing the appearance of white spots on silver coins.
With market-leading Bullion DNA™️ anti-counterfeiting technology, micro-engraved laser marking and radial lines, Gold and Silver Maple Leaf coins now offer even stronger protection for your bullion investment.
The Royal Canadian Mint has been on the forefront of striking bullion coins with the highest level of silver, such as the four nines (9999) pure silver Predator Series Grizzly Coin.
RCM produces a Call of the Wild Series with five nines (99999) purity. These coins are among the most pure bullion coins struck in the world. Each coin comes shipped in an assay certificate to verify this extreme
Deep Dive of Royal Candadian Mint Products With Managing Director of Sales
Enjoy this exclusive interview with RCM Managing Director of Sales Mr. Lorne Whitmore as he takes us further into RCM products.
Shop Official RCM Products
SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO ALL PERSONS WHO ARE LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS AND ARE AGE 21 OR OLDER. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SWEEPSTAKES STARTS OCTOBER 21, 2019 AND ENDS NOVEMBER 20, 2019 AT MIDNIGHT (EST). TRIPS MUST BE COMPLETED BETWEEN DECEMBER 15, 2019 AND APRIL 30,2020. SOME BLACKOUT DATES MAY APPLY.
1. PRIZE DETAILS
- Round trip coach class air tickets to Ottawa, Canada
- 2 nights accommodations
- Private VIP plant tour of the world-class Royal Canadian Mint facility in Ottawa
- Learn first hand how coins are made and take your turn to strike a coin
- Lunch with a Mint executive
Travel will be in coach class on a major airline carrier of SD Bullion's choice, departing from the closest major U.S. airport to the winner's physical address, destined for Ottawa, Canada and returning to the same airport as the departure. Winner and guest are responsible for arrangement of passports, visas and insurance.
Air travel arrangements are subject to the following conditions:
a. Travel must be completed between December 15, 2019 AND April 30, 2020.
b. The winner and guest must travel together on the same flights.
c. Return travel must be scheduled to depart within 3 days from the date travel commences.
d. Travel is valid for the segments stated above only. Some blackout dates may apply.
e. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
f. Travel is subject to schedule changes and may only be used on the designated airline carrier's operated services.
g. This award is excluded from frequent flyer mileage credit and does not include carriage where the airline has seat lease agreements with other airlines (travel not valid on code-share flights).
h. Prizes may not be sold to, bartered with, purchased or utilized by a third party.
i. Government and airport taxes, and any other airline surcharges imposed on passengers, are the responsibility of the winner.
2: How to Enter:
No purchase is required to participate in the Sweepstakes.
Beginning October 21, 2019, simply enter your email in the appropriate area on this page and you’ll automatically be entered in the sweepstakes.
You may also send us a 3”x 5” notecard with this information. This should be sent to the following address and must be received no later than November 20, 2019. One online entry or mail-in entry per household. Send your mail-in entry to:
SD Bullion Sweepstakes
PO Box 8766
Toledo, OH 43623
SD Bullion shall not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected entries. The Prize will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
4. The winner will be selected the week of November 25, 2019, from among all eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by first-class mail, telephone or electronic mail. Return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of that winner and the selection of another winner by SD Bullion.
5. SD Bullion is entitled to make all decisions with respect to the application and/or the interpretation of these rules and the conduct of the Contest. Any decision of SD Bullion relating to the interpretation or application of these rules or the conduct of the Contest shall be final.
6. The winner shall sign and return: (a) an affidavit attesting to eligibility and compliance with these rules as a condition to receiving the Prize; and (b) a release and authorization for SD Bullion to use his/her first name and likeness for publicity purposes, without compensation, as a condition to receiving the Prize. The affidavit and release will be sent to the winner by SD Bullion within one week after the winner has been selected. The winner must return the affidavit and release no later than December 6, 2019. Noncompliance with these conditions will result in disqualification of the winner and the selection of another winner. Participants in the second selection process, if any, will consist of all non-winning entrants, who will be automatically entered in the Contest. The winner in the second selection process, if any, will be notified no later than December 31, 2019. The winner in the second selection process, if any, shall sign and return: (a) an affidavit attesting to eligibility and compliance with these rules as a condition to receiving the Prize; and (b) a release and authorization for SD Bullion to use his/her first name and likeness for publicity purposes, without compensation, as a condition to receiving the Prize. The affidavit and release will be sent to the winner within one week of selection. The second winner, if any, must return the affidavit and release no later than January 14, 2019. No further selection of winners will be conducted. The winner shall also sign and submit a release and authorization permitting SD Bullion to use the first name and likeness of, and all digital photos produced by, any winner during his/her trip to Canada for any reason, and in any manner, for an indefinite period.
The winner and the winner's guest shall complete, execute and return to SD Bullion such other documentation as may be reasonably requested by SD Bullion to evidence further their agreement with these rules.
7. Prizes may be taxable by the Internal Revenue Service and other tax authorities. Each winner will be responsible for taxes payable to the Internal Revenue Service or any other tax authority and must provide a valid taxpayer ID and Social Security Number when accepting the Prize. SD Bullion is not liable for any such taxes.
8. The Prize consists of two (2) coach class air tickets from the major U.S. airport closest to the winner's physical address to Ottawa, Canada, two (2) nights' accommodations, private VIP tour of the Royal Canadian Mint and lunch with a Mint Executive. Each trip for two persons is valued at $2,500.00 USD. Each Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize and specifically excludes anything else. Air carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Travel on dates must be selected by January 31, 2019. Reservations are subject to availability and certain restrictions apply. Winners are responsible for cost and arrangements of their own meals and other incidentals.
9. The Contest is open to all individuals age 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of SD Bullion, their subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or partners and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children), and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible. If it is found that a person who does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these rules has submitted an entry, that entry will be deemed ineligible and the person will not be eligible to receive the Prize.
10. The Contest is not open to residents residing outside of the United States. The Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where restricted, taxed or prohibited by law.
11. SD Bullion reserves the right to disqualify any entries for any error in the transmission of online entries, illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries, entries not in accordance with these Official Rules, or any entries for any reason whatsoever including though not limited to fraudulent, misleading or deceptive conduct in relation to this Contest.
12. No substitution or transfer of the Prize is permitted, except that SD Bullion reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or lesser value in the event that the Prize is unavailable.
13. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to SD Bullion and their agencies to use a winner's first name and/or likeness for any promotional, advertising or Internet usage for an indefinite period without further compensation unless prohibited by law. All materials are the sole property of SD Bullion and will not be returned.
14. By accepting a Prize, the winner and the winner's guest agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SD Bullion, and their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, affiliates and assigns, from and against any and all claims, loss, expense, damage and/or liability, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees arising from, or in connection with, the Contest and the use or non-use of the Prize. The winner and the winner's guest assume all liability for any injury, loss, damage or expense, from whatsoever cause and whatsoever nature and whether foreseeable or not, arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes or use of the Prize.
15. Roundtrip air travel from the United States on board the carrier of SD Bullion's choice will be governed by the terms and conditions of the above-mentioned airline service provider.
16. By accepting the Prize, the winner and the winner's guest agree that hotel accommodations and air travel are being provided by the hotel and selected airlines, not by SD Bullion. SD Bullion is not liable to the winner or the winner's guest for such hotel accommodations and air travel.
17. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and any interpretation or application thereof by SD Bullion.
18. SD Bullion reserves the right to change the Official Contest Rules or terminate the Contest without notice. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned (including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering or unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest), SD Bullion reserves the right at our sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
19. SD Bullion shall not be responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the Prize.
20. A winners list will be available by sending a request to: SD Bullion, PO Box 8766, Toledo, OH 43623. All requests for the winners list must be received by November 30, 2019.
22. This Contest is sponsored by SD Bullion, Inc., PO Box 8766, Toledo, OH 43623.
23. Once on site at the Royal Canadian Mint, the contest winner and their guest must sign appropriate release forms prior to the tour. Visitors to the Mint will be required to comply with the Mint's security procedures and sign any documents required by the Mint (including, but not necessarily limited to, an NDA and waiver), prior to the tour.
24. The Royal Canadian Mint is a prize supplier only and not a contest co-sponsor.