1 oz SD Bullion Silver Freedom Round Features
- Contains 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver
- Features the iconic Bald Eagle on the obverse
- Boast the words "LIBERTY" and "FREEDOM"
- Reverse imprinted with size and purity
- Ships in a protective, plastic sleeve
- Approved for Precious Metals IRA's
At SD Bullion, we believe in owning physical precious metals. Not only is it a physical asset that protects you from the dangers of an ever-expanding government and monetary policy, but it also represents liberty and freedom... the things in which our forefathers gave up their lives for so that we could enjoy them.
The obverse of this silver round includes a bold but graceful bald eagle with the word "Liberty" above it and the word "Freedom" below it. As precious metals investors, we take these words very seriously. Based off our own US Constitution as well as thousands of years of recorded history, Silver represents money. Money that cannot be created out of thin air or manipulated by centralized Governments. Because we believe that silver is money, we decided to call this round the SD Bullion Freedom Round!