Berkey Water Filters
Berkey Water Filters For Sale
Whether you’re preparing for urban unrest, a breakdown in utilities, or simply looking for a way to enjoy your time off the grid, you’re going to need a constant supply of clean, fresh water. That can be hard to do – water contamination is not only possible, but it’s actually common. There’s a reason that medieval armies mixed water with wine. It was to kill off parasites and make the water safe to drink. With a Berkey Water Filter, you don’t have to worry about parasites, pathogens or any other threats.
The Advantages of Owning a Berkey Water Filter
Why should you consider purchasing a Berkey Water Filter rather than another type of water filtration system? Actually, there are plenty of reasons that a Berkey Water Filter should make it on your list ahead of anything else, including the following:
- The system is so powerful it’s actually classified as a purification system, not a filtration system.
- Each Berkey filter actually purifies 3,000 gallons of water, meaning that a standard set of two will last you for 6,000 gallons.
- A Berkey water filter can provide you with pure, delicious water for as little as seven cents per gallon.
- A Berkey water purifier can eliminate a wide range of threats in your water supply, including:
- Chemicals like chlorine and fluoride
- The Berkey water filter system actually removes contaminants to higher than 99.99%.
- The system can actually remove arsenic from water while leaving necessary trace minerals.
- The black Berkey filters can be cleaned to extend their life, unlike other, less powerful filters on the market that must be discarded.
- The Berkey system is able to remove 99.99% of viruses
- The system can eliminate mercury and lead from drinking water
- You can use water from virtually any source, including:
- Municipal water systems
- Remote lakes, streams and ponds
- Stagnant water sources
- Water from international areas where purification and treatment may be substandard
As you can see, there are plenty of advantages to owning one of these powerful systems, including the fact that it’s actually far more affordable than you might think. Pure, safe, clean water doesn’t have to cost a fortune with the right equipment, and you don’t have to leave yourself and your family at the mercy of Mother Nature or your local water treatment plant.
The Versatility of a Berkey Water Purifier
Whether you choose the Big Berkey, the Royal Berkey, the Go Berkey Kit, or another of the many models available, you’ll enjoy unprecedented versatility. You’ll find that there’s a perfect system available for you, allowing you to take this groundbreaking technology with you whether you’re camping, making the break to live off grid, dealing with flooding and water contamination, or just prefer not to inundate your body with chemicals from the water treatment process.
Standard Berkey Water Filter Systems are made from 100% polished stainless steel to ensure the ultimate in durability. They can be equipped with one, two, three or four Black Berkey Filters depending on the size of your group and your water needs. The more filters used in the system, the more water you can purifier every hour. For instance, a system with two filters can purify up to three and a half gallons of water per hour. Using four filters will double that amount, allowing you to provide enough clean, pure water for any group size, function or location.
While standard systems are ideal for use in homes, churches and other locations, the travel system’s design means that it’s more portable and still able to provide the water quality you need. The “Light” series of Berkey Water Filter models are made from non-BPA copolyester plastic, which ensures that you have the lightweight solution you need for portability, whether you’re camping or dealing with a local emergency. Like the stainless steel models, the “Light” series comes in a range of holding capacities and sizes, and can be configured with one, two, three or four Black Berkey Filters to suit your purification needs.
How the Berkey Water Filter Works
The Berkey filter system is gravity fed, which means you do not need electricity to clean drinking water. It also does not require a source of water pressure, such as being attached to an active municipal water supply line. Simply fill the container and gravity will do all the work, pulling water through the proprietary micro-filtration system. Because there is no pressure forcing the water through, it stays in contact with filtration media for a much longer time than in conventional filter systems, where contact might take mere seconds. This ensures that your water is as pure, clean and as free of threats as possible.
Whether you’re buying gold or silver, or ensuring that you and your family have a constant, reliable source of pure drinking water, we pride ourselves on offering only the highest quality products on the market.