The Doc believes in doing business the old-fashioned way. We provide every customer with a refund, return and/or exchange policy on everything we sell. If for any reason you have an issue with your order, please give us a call. We will always do our best to accommodate you
Amvault TL-15 High Security, Fire Rated Vault Safe by American Security CE6528
Amvault TL-15 High Security, Fire Rated Vault Safe by American Security CE6528
|Quantity Qty||Check / Wire||Bitcoin||Credit / PayPal|
Most gold and silver investors do not realize their safe is not TL certified by any independent laboratory- negating most insurance coverages.
SD Bullion is Proud to offer ONLY rated and certified safes as utilized by The Doc in his own home.
Remember, "If You Don't Hold It, You Don't Own It!!"
SD Bullion's AmVaultx6 TL-15x6 High Security Vault Safe is made in the United States using the latest testing procedures set forth by Underwriters Laboratories.
The new revolutionary Amvaultx6 is constructed with a 3” defense barrier of inner and outer steel plates enclosing a unique interlocking heavy duty steel barrier, high strength concrete exceeding 12,000 PSI and a high-density high-strength ceramic matrix.
The high density insulating materials incorporated in the door and body also insure two hours of certified fire protection. The superior design and craftmanship make the new Amvaultx6 impervious to burglary attacks attempted by the most sophisticated equipment utilized today and the vaults contents against intense fires.
The Industry Leader for Over 65 Years
Since 1948 American Security Products has protected the assets of investors throughout the world by providing a broad array of safes and consulting services with the highest degree of quality, integrity and responsiveness. Customers have trusted AMSEC safes for generations. The design of each AMSEC safe draws on over 65 years of experience on protecting the physical assets of our customers.
There aren’t many criminals with over 65 years of experience, so we think that gives us the advantage.
Before the American Security name is attached, each safe must undergo a rigid 28-point inspection. In addition, every AMSEC safe undergoes the industry’s most
comprehensive testing program. AMSEC uses independent agencies such as Underwriter’s Laboratories to put our designs to the test. We maintain the tightest tolerances and highest standards of fit and finish in the industry.
• Overall thickness of 6" and is constructed with a 3" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
• Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used
by burglars today.
• The AmVault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3½" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
• A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
• A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
• High strength adjustable shelves.
• Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
• Equipped with six to ten massive 1½" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
• Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
• Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring-loaded devices.
• Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
• U.L. listed, high security auxiliary key lock is also available on all AMVAULT safes (except Model 1814). Lock is equipped with 2 keys and escutcheon plate.
• An additional spring-loaded relock device protecting lock against punch attacks.
• Incorporated into the AMVAULT TL-
30 auxiliary key lock is an optional
high security tempered glass relock
mechanism with a remotely and randomly
placed “cross locking” relocking bolt and
thermal cords to protect against torch
• In the event of an attack by tools, torches,
or explosives, the glass will shatter
activating the highly sophisticated relock
• Utilizing the glass relock mechanism can
offer up to a total of six different relock
devices offering the ultimate in high
AMVAULT High Security Composite safes have passed Underwriter’s Laboratories most
recent testing procedures ensuring you today’s best protection. AMVAULT TL-15 and TL-
30 U.L. listed composite safes qualify for Mercantile & Broadform Insurance Class ER (TL-
15) and F (TL-30) with a Bank Rating of BR (TL-15) and G (TL-30). Two Hour Class 350°F
manufacturers’ fire label. Standard finish is Parchment. Other colors available on request.
U.L. Label —Burglary
Signifies a combination-locked safe designed
to offer a moderate degree of protection against
attack by common mechanical and electrical
hand tools and any combination of these
Successfully resist entry* for a net working
time of 15 minutes when attacked with
common hand tools, picking tools,
mechanical or portable electric tools,
grinding points, carbide drills and pressure
applying devices or mechanisms, abrasive
cutting wheels and power saws.
AMVAULT CE6528 TL-15 SAFE SPECIFICATIONS:
Outside Dimensions: 72" x 35" x 29.5"
Inside Dimensions: 65" x 28" x 20"
Cubic Feet: 21.1
Weight: 3,153 lbs.
Includes 4 Shelves
Full door swing: 61-1/2 inches
Two-hour Class 350 degree F manufacturer's fire label
*Due to the weight of this safe, our free shipping offer only includes getting the safe from our warehouse to your designated address. The designated address must have either a loading dock or forklift on site in order to remove the safe from the freight trailer.
|Fire Rating||UL: Class 350 - 2 Hr|
|Metal Type||Safes and Vaults|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
- SD Bullion Shipping FAQs
How long does it take for my order to ship?
Orders are shipped 1-3 business days after customer funds have fully cleared our account during normal market conditions.
Will my package be insured?
Every order we shipped is insured!
How do I track my shipment?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be notified by our automated system with the tracking number(s) for your order. You will be able to use this tracking number to get an estimated day of arrival of your order.
How much do you charge for shipping?
We offer a flat rate of $7.77 for shipping and insurance on all orders in the domestic US. Orders of $2,500+ or any a product marked with the blue free shipping seal ship for free!
How do you ship my order?
We utilize USPS, UPS and FedEx to ship packages. If you select our $7.77 shipping special or if you qualify for free shipping, we will utilize the carrier of our choice.
Can I ship my order to a PO Box?
We can ship up to $10,000 to a PO Box at no additional charge to our standard rates. However, please note that sealed boxes cannot be shipped through USPS.
Do you ship Internationally?
Currently, we do ship to customers in Canada and Australia.
- Storage FAQs
Do you offer storage options?
We offer a variety of storage options. For customers interested in home storage, please visit our safes and vaults category. For customers interested in depository storage, we offer domestic and international storage options! Also, please note, we only offer segregated storage options. Therefore, your metals will never be co-mingled with other customer's metals.
What storage locations do you offer?
Currently, we offer bullion depository storage in: California, New York, Florida and Cayman Islands.