The Doc believes in doing business the old-fashioned way. We provide every customer with a refund, return and/or exchange policy on everything we sell. If for any reason you have an issue with your order, please give us a call. We will always do our best to accommodate you
AmSec Half-Ton Vault Door VD8036BF
AmSec Half-Ton Vault Door VD8036BF
|Quantity Qty||Check / Wire||Bitcoin||Credit / PayPal|
SDBullion is Proud to offer AmSec Vault Doors- allowing you to build your own depository fortress for your bullion!
Remember, "If You Don't Hold It, You Don't Own It!!"
*Each Vault Door is custom built to order, please allow 45-60 days for delivery
Instead of buying three different safes over a lifetime, SDBullion's AMSEC VAULT DOORS turn your room into a security center. It is designed for easy installation that retrofits a standard 80” x 30” or 80” x 36” opening.
Standard Features of the AMSEC Vault Door
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with matching five-spoke handle, pull handle and bold zinc die-cast logo. Available in polished brass, chrome or black nickel finish.
- 10 massive 1½” chrome-plated bolts. (Note: no deadbolts required on In-Swing door)
- Select from four textured finishes.
- Commercial grade, Vault Door hinges.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- New – Adjustable door frame slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-3/4” to 9-3/4”.
- Safety Lock Release: allows you to safely exit the vault room from inside. It also allows you to close and lock the door from the inside when equipped with an electronic lock, turning your vault into a safe room.
Special Features of the VD8030SF & VD8036SF
- 2” thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of a 1/8” inner and ¼” outer steel plates filled with a fire insulation material that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
Special Features of the VD8030BF & VD8036BF
- 2” thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of a ½” steel plate door combined with 1” DryLight insulation that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
Additional Available Colors:
- Sandstone Textured
- Granite Textured
- Chocolate Brown Textured
Available Vault Door Hardware Colors:
- Black Nickel
Vault Door Specs
Description: Vault Door
Wall Opening: 79.5" H x 35.5" W
Door Opening: 77.5" H x 31" W
Weight (Door Only): 819 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 989 lbs.
|Metal Type||Safes and Vaults|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
- SD Bullion Shipping FAQs
How long does it take for my order to ship?
Orders are shipped 1-3 business days after customer funds have fully cleared our account during normal market conditions.
Will my package be insured?
Every order we shipped is insured!
How do I track my shipment?
Once your order has been shipped, you will be notified by our automated system with the tracking number(s) for your order. You will be able to use this tracking number to get an estimated day of arrival of your order.
How much do you charge for shipping?
We offer a flat rate of $7.77 for shipping and insurance on all orders in the domestic US. Orders of $2,500+ or any a product marked with the blue free shipping seal ship for free!
How do you ship my order?
We utilize USPS, UPS and FedEx to ship packages. If you select our $7.77 shipping special or if you qualify for free shipping, we will utilize the carrier of our choice.
Can I ship my order to a PO Box?
We can ship up to $10,000 to a PO Box at no additional charge to our standard rates. However, please note that sealed boxes cannot be shipped through USPS.
Do you ship Internationally?
Currently, we do ship to customers in Canada and Australia.
- Storage FAQs
Do you offer storage options?
We offer a variety of storage options. For customers interested in home storage, please visit our safes and vaults category. For customers interested in depository storage, we offer domestic and international storage options! Also, please note, we only offer segregated storage options. Therefore, your metals will never be co-mingled with other customer's metals.
What storage locations do you offer?
Currently, we offer bullion depository storage in: California, New York, Florida and Cayman Islands.